This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Atlanta, US-based Senior Program Manager on the Viva Connections Platform team - Catherine Chuaga.
Topics discussed in this session:
- Delivering impact as voice of the developer ecosystem focused on moving the Viva Connections Partner Experience to the next level
- Unlearning things from past jobs and geographic locations to grow in a new role and country.
- Strategy for approaching Product Experience Reviews within Microsoft
- The thrill of joining Microsoft and the exhilaration of controlled drowning.
- 4 Tips for woman looking at starting, advancing, transitioning to a career in IT.
We also covered 18 articles or videos by Microsoft and the community from the last week.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded in front of a non-audience on Monday, November 22, 2021. Enjoy the show.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Go developers can now access Microsoft Graph with streamlined authentication and more - Vincent Biret (Microsoft) | @baywet
- Announcing Teams JS SDK v2 in public preview: Extend Teams apps across Microsoft 365 - Zakiullah Khan (Microsoft)
- Guidance for implementing partner offerings for Viva Connections with ACEs and custom APIs - Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen
- Developing real-time collaborative apps with Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform, and GitHub - Dan Wahlin (Microsoft) | @DanWahlin
- Microsoft Teams development: All you need to know - Rabia Williams (Microsoft) | @williamsrabia
- The journey to Viva Topics adoption success: Intro - Matt Wolodarsky (Microsoft) | @mwolodarsky
- Most used SharePoint Framework solutions from the Store (October 2021) - Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen
- Submit your OneDrive and SharePoint ideas to the Microsoft Feedback portal - Cathy Dew (Microsoft) | @catpaint1
- Quick SharePoint Approvals using list formatting JSON to set field values - Michel Mendes (Storm Technology) | @michelcarlo
- Using Collapsible Sections with User Experience in Mind - Emily Mancini (Sympraxis Consulting) | @EEMancini
- Interactively authenticate Microsoft Graph .NET SDK with Azure Identity library - Vardhaman Deshpande (Valo Solutions) | @vrdmn
- Update SharePoint User Profiles based on Azure Group Membership - Octavie van Haaften (Rapid Circle) | @eivatco
- Connect to Microsoft Graph PowerShell using an App Registration - Liam Cleary | @helloitsliam
- Create recursive flows in Power Automate - Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- Speaking at the European Collaboration Summit 2021 - Infuse AI into your Power Platform solutions - Chris O'Brien (Content+Cloud) | @ChrisO_Brien
- Episode #181 - Creating forms with Adaptive Card Extensions in SPFx - Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @paolopia
- Installing and Using the Microsoft Lists Desktop App - Daniel Glenn (InfoWorks) | @DanielGlenn
- Extend Microsoft Viva Connections - Microsoft Learn
- Consume a multi-tenant API within a set of Microsoft Viva Connections Adaptive Card Extensions (ACEs) solution in GitHub
- Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Gallery (preview) - https://aka.ms/m365/samples
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"