This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
With the growing demand for organisations to adopt fusion bot development to drive collaborative bot building across pro developers and subject matter experts, tools like Power Virtual Agents are helping overcome the shortage of technical skills and enable increased involvement of SME’s, truly enabling democratisation bot building. We are excited to invite customers and partners to join the Power Virtual Agents in a Day (PVAIAD) events and get hands-on with the technology, no matter your experience!
How does Power Virtual Agents work with Azure?
Azure Bot Service Composer and Power Virtual Agents have deep integrations today. Customers using Power Virtual Agents can extend to the Composer at no extra cost through its SaaS offering to leverage adaptive cards, custom events, language generation etc.
Most importantly for Azure customers, you can use your Azure Bot Service skills in Power Virtual Agents hosted bots and bring Power Virtual Agents bots as a skill to Azure Bot Service.
What is PVAIAD?
The Power Virtual Agents in a Day events are free one-day workshops where you will learn how to create, integrate, extend, deploy and monitor conversational bots. No matter if you are a business expert or IT developer, you will learn to develop intelligent bots in less than a day using Power Virtual Agents! At the end of the day, you will be able to easily create your own bots without writing code, take action quickly with seamless integrations, and build smart bots using rich and personalized conversations. These events will be run by qualified Microsoft partners, who are deeply knowledgeable about Power Virtual Agents and can help your organization get the most value out of your virtual agent ideas.
How do I sign up?
The list of events and their dates are available at https://aka.ms/PVAIADevent.
- 11/17 English; Germany Microsoft Events
- 11/24 Spanish; Mexico Microsoft Events
- 11/30 English; Australia Microsoft Events
- 12/1 German; Germany Microsoft Events
- 12/6 German, Austria Microsoft Events
- 12/7 Dutch, Netherlands Microsoft Events
- 12/14 English, Australia Microsoft Events
- 12/16 Spanish, Mexico Microsoft Events
We will continue to add more regions so please check back.
Calling all partners!
If you would like to host such PVAIAD events in the future, please register here, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have. This program is designed to enable you to build expertise, showcase your Power Virtual Agents solutions to customers and foster the right customer-partner connections. Sign up for the train-the-trainer event on November 30th to help you learn how to deliver such a workshop. You can register here.
To learn more about Power Virtual Agents, check out:
- Recent market trends – The future of bot building
- Analyst reports – Microsoft named a Leader in IDC MarketScape for WW General-Purpose Conversational AI Platforms
- Economic impact reports – The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft’s Power Virtual Agents
- New product features – What’s new with Power Virtual Agents at Ignite