This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, November edition. Check out the highlights below:
- Art of the Possible Power BI Session: Interested in learning how to analyze your data in a rich and compelling way? Register for a free Power BI session here.
- Processing HL7 FHIR Nested Objects with Power BI and Power Query: In this blog post, learn about how you can leverage the Power Query Connector for FHIR to pull data into Power BI. Read the post here.
- Ignite, Ignite, Ignite: In this episode learn about some of the new Modern Work announcements at the Microsoft Ignite Conference. Learn more here.
- Power BI, Hybrid Work Devices, and PowerPoint: Learn about an upcoming Power BI webinar, hybrid work devices, and the new PowerPoint Recording Studios. Watch the episode here.
Voices of Healthcare Cloud
- Patient Referral Automation: In this session, learn about how you can automate the patient referral process with the Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare. Click here to learn more.
- Data Driven Patient Engagement: In this episode, learn about how Patient 360 can help you create a digital twin with 3-rd party data to enable personalized healthcare experiences for patients. Watch the episode here.
- HL7 FHIR Objects in Blazor: Learn about the FHIR Blaze project and how you can create a simplified patient using open-source FHIR Blaze. Read the post here.
- FHIR + Blazor + Recursion = Rendering a Questionnaire: Learn how to render a HL7 FHIR Questionnaire component using RenderFragements and recursive functions. Learn more here.
Security Matters Newsletter
- Get Updates on Microsoft Security: Interested in learning more about Microsoft security? Get the update here.
Surface Podcast Series
- Surface Duo Scenarios in Healthcare: Learn how you can leverage the new Surface Duo 2 in various healthcare scenarios. Watch the episode here.
- NurseHack4Health: Over 700 people across 48 countries participated in the semi-annual NurseHack4Health. Learn about the innovative solutions here.
- Community is a Variable of the Certification Equation: Learn about how communities of Learning Sprints help build a learn-it-all culture. Read the post here.
January's HLS Blog Contributors:
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Shelly Avery, Director of Industry, Health and Life Sciences
Alfred Ojukwu, Senior Surface Specialist, Health and Life Sciences
Sameer Doshi, Principal Cloud Solution Architect, Azure
Jeremy Windmiller, Senior Technical Specialist, Security & Compliance
Kendra Burgess, Senior Technical Specialist, Business Applications
Daniel Kim, Senior Cloud Solution Architect, Health and Life Sciences
Joe Karasha, Senior Cloud Solution Architect, Health and Life Sciences
David Lipien, Director Cloud Solution Architect, Health and Life Sciences
Dave Upton, Senior Customer Success Manager, Health and Life Sciences
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Erin Spencer, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams