This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Please join us for our upcoming free webinar in partnership with the SANS Institute happening on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 10:30am EST. This session will be led by Microsoft experts, Dana Baril, Senior Security Research Lead, Roberto Rodriguez, Principal Threat Researcher, and Mor Rubin, Senior Security Researcher. We’ll provide insights and recommendations to protect your organization against AD FS attacks in hybrid cloud environments. In this session we’ll cover:
- How defenders can analyze an AD FS attack once compromise is suspected
- Walk through a demo of common AD FS attacks such as the forging of SAML tokens
- Guidance on how to perform forensics and develop detections
Register for the webinar today: Defending your cloud against AD FS attacks – December 8, 2021 at 10:30am EST. Sign up here!
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Dana Baril, Senior Security Research Lead at Microsoft
- Roberto Rodriguez, Principal Threat Researcher at Microsoft
- Oz Soprin, Security Researcher