This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Microsoft 365 Platform Community Call - weekly community call recording from November 30th, is now available from the Microsoft 365 Community YouTube channel at http://aka.ms/m365pnp/videos.
Welcome to the weekly call focused on capabilities of the Microsoft 365 platform.
- New to Microsoft 365 Platform development? Join the Microsoft 365 Developer Program today and get a free E5 developer tenant with instant availability, and other assets.
- Get started with free training modules to accelerate learning Microsoft 365 platform capabilities. Now with new Viva Connections training!
- Preview the Microsoft 365 Sample Solution Gallery with more than 600 samples from Microsoft and community that allow you to learn by example, expedite your development and appreciate what is possible.
- Sign up and participate in one of a growing number of events hosted by Sharing is Caring during December-January. Upcoming Ask Me Anything (AMA) sessions for PnP Search in January!
- Tune into the weekly Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast focused exclusively on Microsoft 365 dev topics – hosted by Jeremy Thake (Microsoft) and Paul Schaeflein (Addin365).
- PnP Weekly – Episode 145 (November 29th) with Bristol, England, United Kingdom-based Senior Program Manager Rabeb Othmani | @Rabeb_Othmani, on the Microsoft Graph Dev-X team. | video | podcast
- The great people, supportive organizations and solid work done in this community over the last month is recognized today! Available now - the Microsoft 365 Community (PnP) – November 2021.
The host of this call was Sébastien Levert (Microsoft) |
Microsoft 365 Platform News Flash
- Register for Sharing is Caring Events:
- Ask me anything (AMA) PnP Search – January 11th
- First Time Contributor Session – December 15th (EMEA, APAC & US friendly times available)
- Power Platform Samples – First Time Contributor – December 15th
- Maturity Model Practitioners – January 18th (every 3rd Tuesday of month, 7:00am PT)
- PnP Office Hours – 1:1 session – Register
- PnP Buddy System – Request a Buddy
- Request a Demo spot on the call – https://aka.ms/m365pnp/request/demo
- Download the recurrent invite for this call – https://aka.ms/m365-dev-call
- Call attention to your great work by using the #PnPWeekly on Twitter.
It's great to see everyone today. Some of you are joining from the European Collaboration Summit in Düsseldorf, Germany!
Demos delivered in this session
Microsoft 365 Application Certification – Microsoft 365 App compliance program overview, publisher verification – how to add a verified publisher to your app, and Microsoft 365 app certification experiences within Azure AD. Unfortunately, due to a technical hiccup, we did not capture Arpitha’s entire demo in the session recording. We will work with Arpitha to re-record her demo and communicate its availability through social channels.
Consume a multi-tenant API within Viva Connections Adaptive Card Extensions (ACEs) – this reference (Order management) solution shows surfacing relevant partner hosted business data from a secured API hosted through Azure AD and how to consume a multi-tenant API within a set of Microsoft Viva Connections Adaptive Card Extensions (ACEs) developed with SharePoint Framework (SPFx). The API needs to be consented and API permissions approved to be called in the customer’s tenant.
- Introduction to Microsoft Graph Go SDK – Preview SDK that allows Go developers to access Microsoft Graph with streamlined authentication and more. Specifically – the Microsoft Graph Go SDK allows you to connect and retrieve data for any of the supported Microsoft 365 services that are available on Microsoft Graph. Key benefits – authentication (Azure Identity), Fluent Style UI, and a Middleware pipeline (handlers). Go code snippets are rendered in Graph Explorer.
Thank you for your work. Samples are often showcased in Demos.
Topics covered in this call
- Latest updates and news on the Microsoft 365 platform – Sébastien Levert (Microsoft) | @sebastienlevert – 9:00
- D1: Microsoft 365 Application Certification - Arpitha Dhanapathi (Microsoft) | Intro only as technical issues precluded capturing the full recording. – 12:01
- D2: Consume a multi-tenant API within Viva Connections Adaptive Card Extensions (ACEs) – Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia & Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen – 14:33
- D3: Introduction to Microsoft Graph Go SDK – Vincent Biret (Microsoft) | @baywet – 28:56
Additional resources around the covered topics and links from the slides.
D1: Documentation - Microsoft 365 App Compliance Program
D3: Documentation - Install the Microsoft Graph SDKs
D3: Repo - Microsoft Graph SDK for Go
D3: Documentation - Azure for Go developers
D3: Q&A – aka.askgraphdk
- Archives - Microsoft 365 PnP Weekly - Videos, Podcasts
- PnP Teams Quickstart | aka.ms/pnp-teams-quickstart
- Microsoft Teams Toolkit v2.2 | https://aka.ms/teams-toolkit
- Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub | aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit in Microsoft Learn | http://aka.ms/learn-mgt
- Viva Connections https://aka.ms/VivaConnections
- SharePoint look book
- Yo Teams video training package
- .NET Standard 2.0 version of SharePoint Online CSOM API
- Microsoft 365 community (PnP) videos | aka.ms/m365pnp-videos
- Microsoft Teams Toolkit for Visual Studio Code
- yo Teams | aka.ms/yoteams
- Video - Getting started using yo Teams | Wictor Wilén (Avanade)| @wictor
- Build a crisis management site to connect people and information
- Developer documentation | https://aka.ms/spdev-docs
- PnP Power Shell
- SharePoint Modernization Partner Guidance - Feedback welcome
- Solution - Building a modern search experiences with SharePoint Framework web parts
- Page transformation guidance
- Page transformation videos
- Modernization scanner
- Microsoft 365 developer program site - Need to become a Tenant Admin to test look book capabilities? Get a Microsoft 365 E5 developer subscription (free tenant for 90 days)
- SharePoint Provisioning Service - Easily provision look book designs to any tenant in the world
- SharePoint Provisioning templates on Github
- PnP Provisioning Tenant Templates documentation
- SharePoint Page Transformation webcast series
- PnP Power Shell
- SharePoint Modernization Tools
Upcoming Calls | Recurrent Invites:
- SharePoint Framework call – December 2nd at 7:00 am PST | https://aka.ms/spdev-spfx-call
- Microsoft 365 platform call – December 7th at 8:00 am PST | https://aka.ms/m365-dev-call
- Office add-in monthly call – December 8th at 8:00 am PST | https://aka.ms/officeaddinscall
- M365 General Dev call – December 9th at 7:00 am PST | https://aka.ms/m365-dev-sig
- Adaptive Cards monthly call – December 9that 9:00 am PST | https://aka.ms/adaptivecardscommunitycall
- Power Apps monthly call – December 15th at 8:00 am PST | https://aka.ms/PowerAppsMonthlyCall
- Microsoft Identity Platform call – December 16th at 9:00 am PST | https://aka.ms/IDDevCommunityCalendar
Microsoft 365 Platform community call focuses on latest Microsoft 365 Platform updates and demos delivered by Microsoft presenters and takes place weekly on Tuesday. The alternating Special Interest Group community calls each Thursday focus on SharePoint Framework (client-side development/implementation) and Microsoft 365 Platform (includes Microsoft Teams, Bots, Microsoft Graph, CSOM, REST, site provisioning, PnP PowerShell, PnP Sites Core, Site Designs, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Column Formatting, list formatting, etc. topics.) with demos commonly delivered by community members. More details on the Microsoft 365 community from http://aka.ms/m365pnp.
You can download recurrent invite for this call from https://aka.ms/m365-dev-call. Welcome and join in the discussion. If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to provide your input as comments to this post as well. More details on the Microsoft 365 community and options to get involved are available from http://aka.ms/m365pnp.
“Sharing is caring”
Microsoft 365 PnP team, Microsoft - 1st of December 2021