This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Bristol, England, United Kingdom-based Senior Program Manager Rabeb Othmani | @Rabeb_Othmani, on the Microsoft Graph Dev-X team.
Topics discussed in this session:
- Rabeb’s role in the Microsoft Graph team, about working remotely, and career development before joining team - Mixed Radio, Xamarin, Tree shaking.
- Work on Graph Explorer and Kyota – a SDK generator to help developers generate tailored SDKs
- Thoughts for women and for men working with women in IT that include allyships, avoiding positive discrimination, giving and receiving guidance, education, unintentional microaggressions, celebrating differences, respecting other’s experiences and more.
We also covered 7 articles or videos by Microsoft and the community from the last week.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded in front of a non-audience on Friday, November 26, 2021. Enjoy the show.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- The journey to Viva Topics adoption success: Initiate - Matt Wolodarsky (Microsoft) | @mwolodarsky
- Monitor and Notify M365 health using CLI for Microsoft 365 - Arjun Menon (Tata Consultancy Services) | @arjunumenon
- Create an event page with SharePoint, SharePoint Spaces and formatted Lists - Anand Ragav (Ericsson) |
- M365 Dev Podcast - Microsoft News: November 2021 - Jeremy Thake (Microsoft) | @jthake & Paul Schaeflein (AddIn365) |
- Microsoft Graph PowerShell SDK 1.9.0 Released - Liam Cleary | @helloitsliam
- Episode #182 - Navigation in Adaptive Card Extensions (ACEs) - Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @paolopia
- Learn how to use Microsoft Loop with me - Darrell Webster (Modern Workplace Change) | @darrellaas
- Extend Microsoft Viva Connections - Microsoft Learn
- Consume a multi-tenant API within a set of Microsoft Viva Connections Adaptive Card Extensions (ACEs) solution in GitHub
- Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Gallery (preview) - https://aka.ms/m365/samples
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"