This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
Join the Teams App Acceleration for Government (TAAG) Team to learn why your organization should expose their existing line of business (LOB) apps as a Teams app and how to do it.
- Why integrating Apps into Teams is impactful
- Integrating your Power Apps
- Integrating your SharePoint Apps
- Integrating your other Web Applications
- Integrating your 3rd Party Apps
- Deployment Options
Register (2 options)
- Tuesday, January 19th, 2022 at 10:00 AM-11:00 AM EST
- Wednesday, January 20th, 2022 at1:00 PM-2:00 PM EST
"Having called Microsoft home for 8 exciting years now, Joshua focuses passionately on transforming customer productivity experiences within Teams and Microsoft 365. From Ideation to execution, Joshua loves to take customers on their own unique journey of transformation, and he's beyond excited to share with you the possibilities for your agency and end-users!"
"I am passionate about innovative solutions that address our Federal customer's unique challenges, while empowering them to be more productive."
Teams App Acceleration for Government (TAAG) is an initiative designed to drive Teams Platform across the government community. Everything we demo will work in the Government Community Cloud (GCC) and potentially in the Government Community Cloud High (GCCH) and Department of Defense (DoD) environments.