This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Voices of Healthcare Cloud is a webinar series hosted by myself, @Vasu Sharma & @Joshua Thompson. My name is Shelly Avery, I am currently a Dir, Healthcare Specialist for Health and Life Sciences focusing on the largest Payor and Provider customers in the US, Vasu is a Sr Customer Success Manager for Microsoft 365 for Health and Life Sciences & Josh is a Sr Account Executive for Healthcare. The goal of this webinar series is to showcase how Healthcare sees positive business and clinical outcomes with cloud technology.
We will bring new and creative solutions to you at least once a month, so we hope you tune in live or catch the on-demand recording after the session is completed.
If you want to get direct invites for these sessions, you can let us know by filling out this form.
Hopefully, you joined our last few webinars on:
- Delivering Modern Member Experience
- How TX Childresn uses Citizen Development to provide quality of life impartments
- “My Order” Supply Chain Bot
- Machine Vision Pilot for Central Line Dressing Maintenance
- Optimizing Documentation in the EHR with Ambient AI
Connect, engage, and manage your team with tools that help them provide the best possible care. Working in complex care environments means clinicians and other healthcare staff need access to tools that enable collaborative workflows. Learn how to empower your clinicians to schedule, manage, and conduct virtual visits, and securely deliver relevant information when it’s needed most.
For this session, we will discuss the ways healthcare providers are helping clinicians and staff leverage data and technology to help provide better experiences, better insights, and better care.
Learn how to:
- Work together efficiently
- Synchronize care teams
- Improve care team communication
- Facilitate and manage patient care
Adam Hallbeck, Health & Life Sciences Technology Solution Architect, Microsoft
Scott Dwyer, Sr. Technical Specialist, Business Applications, Microsoft
Come join us to hear how Microsoft can help Empower Health Team Collaboration!
Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 11:00 PT / 12:00 MT/ 1:00 CT / 2:00 ET
Also, look out for our upcoming sessions:
- Importance of consumer experience in healthcare with Dr. Patrick McGill CTO at Comunity Health Networks
- Hyperautomation in Healthcare
- Modern Member Care and Service Convergence
Please follow the aka.ms/HLSBlog for all this great content.