This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
In this blog, we'll give an overview of the Government sessions available at ignite. We will also have a follow-up blog to summarize these sessions, any key learnings and new announcements made.
Digital Engineering for Defense and Intelligence Mission Success
- Jonathon Beesley -Vertical Business Lead WWPS D&I - Microsoft
- Lloyd Hewitt -Director Business Strategy WWPS D&I - Microsoft
Digital Engineering is the next big paradigm shift and enabler for military technology development. It’s how we build systems better and help organizations innovate at speed and scale. During this session on Digital Engineering for defense, we'll talk through the need for an integrated, digital approach to system development, best practices in the move towards Digital Engineering, and how the modernization of engineering practices enables innovation at the speed of relevance.
Accelerating security innovation for Governments with the intelligent cloud
- Susie Kalousis -Industry Marketing
- Alvaro Vitta- WorldWide CyberSecurity Lead, Public Sector
At Microsoft, we aspire towards economic, social, and environmental prosperity for governments and the societies we serve together. Our mission is to empower every government agency and person on the planet to achieve more. Join us to discuss how Microsoft works with Governments on innovative solutions to help address security and enable hybrid collaborative workspaces, while safeguarding data privacy for continuous operation of critical services to their citizens.
- Register for Microsoft Ignite and start building your event schedule
- Follow the Microsoft Tech Community on Twitter to stay up to date with the latest Public Sector announcements.
- Follow Microsoft Ignite on Twitter to stay up to date with latest Ignite announcements.
- Use the hashtag #MSIgnite to share highlights of your Ignite experience.