This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
The Azure VMware Solution product group has created this GitHub repository to share prescriptive architectural approaches and tools for customers and partners using the Azure VMware Solution service. This is intended to enhance the value of the Azure VMware Solution service to our customers and partners.
Azure VMware Solution is a VMware validated first party Azure service from Microsoft that provides private clouds containing VMware vSphere clusters built from dedicated bare-metal Azure infrastructure. It enables customers to leverage their existing investments in VMware skills and tools, allowing them to focus on developing and running their VMware-based workloads on Azure.
If you are interested in the Azure VMware Solution, please use these resources to learn more about the service:
- Homepage: Azure VMware Solution | Microsoft Azure
- Learn: Run VMware resources on Azure VMware Solution Training
- Documentation: Azure VMware Solution
- Azure CLI: Azure Command-Line Interface (CLI) Overview
- PowerShell module: Az.VMware Module
- Terraform provider: azurerm_vmware_private_cloud Terraform Registry
- GitHub repository: Azure/azure-vmware-solution
- Cloud Adoption Framework: Introduction to the Azure VMware Solution adoption scenario
- Network connectivity scenarios: Enterprise-scale network topology and connectivity for Azure VMware Solution
- Enterprise Scale Landing Zone: Enterprise-scale for Microsoft Azure VMware Solution
- Enterprise Scale GitHub repository: Azure/Enterprise-Scale-for-AVS
- Microsoft Ignite: Azure VMware Solution Update – New Features and Capabilities (microsoft.com)
- VMware homepage: VMware to Azure Migration Solutions
- VMware Hands-on Labs: Azure VMware Solution Hands-on Labs
- VMware Cloud Tech Zone: Azure VMware Solution
- VMware Explore 2022: VMware Explore Video Library
René van den Bedem is a Principal Technical Program Manager in the Azure VMware Solution product group at Microsoft. His background is in enterprise architecture with extensive experience across all facets of the enterprise, public cloud & service provider spaces, including digital transformation and the business, enterprise, and technology architecture stacks. In addition to being the first quadruple VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX), he is also a Dell Technologies Certified Master Enterprise Architect, a Nutanix Platform Expert (NPX) and an NPX Panelist.