This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Microsoft continues its strong commitment to the growth and success of ISVs and supporting them throughout the entire journey of building, publishing, and selling apps through the Microsoft commercial marketplace. To further this mission, Marketplace Rewards will now be included in the ISV Success program, available—at no cost—to all participants of the program, automatically, effective today.
Leveraging Marketplace Rewards helps you to grow sales. The benefits you unlock in Marketplace Rewards are performance-based and focus on both the app and the commercial marketplace. In fact, we find partners who access Marketplace Rewards benefits see five-times higher billed sales in commercial marketplace compared to those who don’t engage in the program*.
Consolidating Marketplace Rewards as automatic benefits within the ISV Success program will help simplify and streamline all the benefits to take advantage of as you build, publish, and grow with Microsoft. You could use these benefits, as some partners did, to triple your customer base or see traffic grow exponentially on your listing.
Key benefits included in Marketplace Rewards
Marketplace Rewards offers valuable benefits at no cost to you. These benefits are intended to increase traffic to commercial marketplace listings, generate more leads, advance sales success, and unlock additional benefits as you sell more. Here’s some of what you can do:
- Build brand awareness: Get expert guidance from professional marketers on your listing and leverage Microsoft social engines.
- Reach new customers: Expand your reach by getting featured placement on Microsoft AppSource or Azure Marketplace.
- Evangelize joint sales: Access guidance for co-sell and partner-to-partner sales and increase awareness of your offer to Microsoft sellers.
- Nurture prospects with customized assets: Amplify your brand through co-branded content and get reduced cost Azure infrastructure.
- Reduce costs while closing deals: Scale with readiness materials and offset the cost of proof-of-concept implementations to close sales deals.
To explore Marketplace Rewards benefits in detail, see this resource.
Continued Marketplace Rewards benefits and how to access them
While Marketplace Rewards will be combined with the ISV Success program, the benefits will continue to be available to every partner who has an existing or new service or solution listing in the commercial marketplace. To see your company’s available Marketplace Rewards, from the Partner Center dashboard, navigate to Benefits and go to the Marketplace Rewards page and select Sales and Marketing benefits.
To learn more about the ISV Success program and how to join, please visit the ISV Hub. Microsoft looks forward to the increased success of ISVs to grow with these expanded benefits.
*Based on comparing transactable publishers who used one or more program benefits to those who did not use program benefits.