This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
This is a live webinar https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/reactor/events/17387/
To follow along you need to do the following:
- Access the onboarding resources here: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph
- Create a free Microsoft 365 Developer Program account: https://aka.ms/M365Developers
- Join the challenge: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph/Challenge
- Join the discussions on GitHub: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph/GitHub
- View all the required environment setup here: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph and setup a Microsoft Developer Account. This will give you access to all the services and Licenses you will need to follow along and build your own solution.
What is this session about?
This is the fourth week of the 30 Days of Microsoft Graph Challenge! It's not too late, join the challenge: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph/Challenge
In this first part of this session, we will update you on the 30 Days of Microsoft Graph Challenge:
- Learning materials of the week
- Most asked questions on GitHub discussions
The second part of this session, Dan Wahlin and Ayca Bas will share:
- How Microsoft Graph plays a role across Microsoft Cloud,
- Scenarios with Microsoft Graph
- Links and resources to get inspired
Join this session to learn how Microsoft Graph is used in Microsoft Cloud solutions and scenarios.
Please visit here for more details on your onboarding: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph
Who is it aimed at?
This session is for students, early career and professionals who are interested in learning a skill that can accelerate their career.
If you are interested in what Microsoft Graph can do across Microsoft ecosystem, this session is for you.
Why should you attend?
Did you know that you can access to all the data and intelligence behind the popular Microsoft 365 apps such as Microsoft Teams, Outlook, To-Do, OneDrive, Planner and more? Microsoft Graph is the unified API for all the data and intelligence across Microsoft 365. That's why, it plays a critical role for developers who want to work across Microsoft ecosystem.
If you are planning a career upon Microsoft technologies, Microsoft Graph is the one thing you will need to learn. Join this session to skill up and win prizes while learning.
Dan Wahlin is a Cloud Developer Advocate at Microsoft working with developers to leverage the capabilities available in Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform, and GitHub. In addition to his work at Microsoft, Dan creates training courses for Pluralsight, speaks at conferences and meetups around the world, and offers webinars on a variety of technical topics. Prior to joining Microsoft, Dan was CEO of a consulting, architecture, and training company for 20 years helping enterprises build great software. Follow Dan on Twitter at https://twitter.com/danwahlin or subscribe to his Code with Dan newsletter at https://blog.codewithdan.com.