This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
We are excited to see the continuous growth on the submissions of the SharePoint Framework solutions to the app source and on the usage of the SharePoint store for extending experiences for SharePoint and Microsoft Viva. Here are the top 10 most widely used solutions, in past month, which were installed from the store.
SharePoint Framework is extensibility model for Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Microsoft 365 app (Office) and SharePoint. It enables the same code to be used easily across the Microsoft 365 with this widely adopted tooling which uses industry standard tech with easy and automatic SSO and hosting.
Here are the latest roadmap items around SharePoint Framework and store:
- Extending SharePoint Framework solutions across the Microsoft 365 with support for Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Viva, Outlook, Microsoft 365 app (Office), SharePoint and more - see the v1.16 release announcement for more details
- New partner opportunities with upcoming Microsoft Viva Home experience
- Viva Connections product type in AppSource for easier acquire of the Viva apps to your environment - Will be automatically set for suitable SPFx solutions as part of the submission pipeline
- Support for SharePoint Framework solutions in the Microsoft Teams store - no public schedule
- Support SharePoint Framework extensibility for list and library new, edit and view panels
- Initial version was released in the 1.15 version - your input and feedback more than welcome
- and more...
We are looking forward to more great solutions that enable innovation, and help our customers get more done with Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
These are the most widely used solutions and their providers last month:
Ichicraft Widgets: Your Digital Workplace
Ichicraft Widgets allows users to personalize their digital workplace in SharePoint or Microsoft Teams. It offers the user a canvas that can be filled with configurable widgets (blocks) that clearly display up-to-date and personalized information. This increases the productivity and involvement of employees in the organization.
Poll by WM Reply
Have you ever wanted to post a quick survey on your intranet? Now you can with Poll!
Poll easily allows you to create a short and snappy question so that you can engage with your audience. You can use the Poll web part for a daily opinion poll and interact with your employees on what’s happening at your organization or test your user’s knowledge with an end-of-topic question. With Poll, you have advanced editing options to allow users to vote on multiple answers, see results before they vote, and even change their vote.
Poll offers you the following features:
- Q&A - A simple question designer lets you easily create questions and answers.
- Results - Get a live snapshot on poll results across your organization.
- Editing options - Configure Poll the way you’d like – allow users to vote on multiple answers, see results before they vote, and even change their vote.
- Responsive - Poll is fully responsive for mobile devices and works great in Microsoft Viva Connections.
- Viva Connections- Available to use in web part and Viva Connections Dashboard form.
Show Stock information on your SharePoint Homepage with a couple of clicks. The Stock Quotes Web Part displays the configured stock information with display options. The integrated Field Template offers great flexibility to define your own look and feel. For static monitors, the integrated "Autorefresh" function offers the ability to configure an update interval in minutes. This way, the stock information will stay up to date without any page refresh.
Navigator 365 - Sharepointalist, Inc.
SharePoint & Teams content aggregation with search, grouping and filtering. Navigator 365 for Teams & SharePoint displays aggregated content with rich search, grouping, filtering, and layout capabilities. This versatile app works as a SharePoint web part, Microsoft Teams tab and Microsoft Teams personal app.
Employee Directory Plus - Support | HR365
SharePoint Employee Directory Plus is free, fully featured 30 days trial for one office 365 tenant upto 999 users. Employee Directory Plus displays information of employees in the organization in visually manner and allows you to find any user in fraction of seconds with various filters to select, departments, skills, Job title, manager, location, etc. It helps in retrieving important information on the fly. Now it comes multiple options to exclude users, enhanced performance and new fields i.e. date of joining, date of birth, etc.
Cerkl Broadcast for SharePoint
Ensure your internal communications are seen with SharePoint push alerts and newsfeed. Cerkl Broadcast for SharePoint provides unique notifications to employees through your existing SharePoint. Cerkl Broadcast for SharePoint simplifies your labyrinth of essential content into an easily navigable widget. Cross-channel performance metrics and customizable dashboards are included.
Image Map - APPS 365 LTD
Supercharge your processes and navigation by using any image to deliver interactive visual content. Create hotspot navigation with image maps. Create eye catching and interactive images with clickable regions to supercharge navigation with the Image Maps Web Part. Offer a more intuitive interface and add life to your site.
HM Munich GmbH - Table of Contents
Dieses WebPart hilft Ihnen qualitativ hochwertige Dokumentationen zu erstellen. Die Modern Pages sind ideal für Ihre Dokumentation von Inhalten (als eine Art Wikipedia) im Office 365. Ohne ein Inhaltsverzeichnis ist der Überblick schnell verloren.
The Modern FAQ app provides users a better way to search for the answers to the questions they have in mind. It also helps the organizations to prepare the frequently asked questions, and answers categorized and presented to the users in a readable and most understandable format.
With a clean, user-friendly interface, users or employees can find the relevant information at the right time. The grouping of questions and answers will help the users to find the answers more effectively.
Smarter Event Booking
Smarter Event Booking allows you to create events and offer them to your users for registration. Smarter Event Booking helps you and the users in your organization to register for corporate events, corona tests or vaccinations, trainings, health days and many more. Create events and manage attendees centrally with this tool without any additional effort.
Please see following resources around getting started on building extensibility for Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Viva and SharePoint using SharePoint Framework.
- Announcing general availability of SharePoint Framework 1.16 – Enabling SPFx across Microsoft 365 platform
- Explore and deploy SharePoint Framework solutions from partners in SharePoint (Microsoft 365)
- Overview of the SharePoint Framework
- Publish SharePoint Framework applications to the marketplace
- Overview of Viva Connections Extensibility
- Guidance for implementing partner offerings for Viva Connections with ACEs and custom APIs
- Microsoft Learn - Extend Microsoft Viva Connections
- SharePoint Framework samples to get started - Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Gallery
Happy coding! 🧡