This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Version 17.10.2 of the Microsoft ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server has been released. Version 17.10.2 brings a few fixes to the driver.
- Fix error when retrieving numeric column with Regional=Yes
- Fix intermittent lack of error when server is stopped during bcp out operation
- Fix error when stored procedure call contains unquoted string parameter
- Fix a crash when receiving invalid data from server
- Fix unsigned custom installer action DLL
For Windows installations, you can directly download the Microsoft ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server.
Linux and macOS packages are also available. For installation details see the online instructions for Linux or macOS.
We are committed to improving quality and bringing more feature support for connecting to SQL Server Azure SQL Database Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL Managed Instance through regular driver releases. We invite you to explore the latest the Microsoft Data Platform has to offer via a trial of Microsoft Azure SQL Database or by evaluating Microsoft SQL Server.