This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Continue reading to learn more about:
- ADX Dashboards reached General Availability
- JSON Path ‘Add as filters’ support
- Conditional formatting supports !=
- Materialized Views scripting
General Availability: ADX Dashboards
We are thrilled to announce the much-anticipated General Availability of ADX Dashboards! ADX Dashboards which are part of the Azure Data Explorer web UI, have a user-friendly interface, allowing users to quickly explore and analyze their data without the need for extensive technical knowledge. They offer a range of customization options and are designed to handle big data. When working with ADX Dashboards users also gain:
- Easy creation of Dashboards based on KQL queries written in the ADX web UI.
- Optimized dashboard rendering performance, built for large data sets and complex queries.
- Native data exploration of dashboards using ADX web UI query section.
With this milestone, ADX Dashboards are now available in all Azure clouds and our team is committed to continue investing in this product to deliver the best dashboarding experience for our customers.
JSON Path ‘Add as filters’ support
When exploring data which consists of dynamic fields, a common scenario is to add returned values to the original query as filters.
Did you know?
ADX Dashboards – conditional formatting now supports != operator
You asked – we listened!
and you can now use the not equals (!=) operator for conditional formatting:
Generate scripts for Materialized Views
You can now easily generate create script for any given Materialized View:
Note that generating create script is also supported for tables and functions.
You’re also welcome to add more ideas and vote for them here - https://aka.ms/adx.ideas
- ADX Web January updates - ADX Web UI updates – January 2023 - Microsoft Community Hub