This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, February edition! Check out the highlights below:
- OpenAI’s GPT-3 to Triage Azure DevOps Bugs: Interested in tracking and managing defects in your code? Learn how you can use Open AI to track Azure DevOps Bugs. Read the post here.
- Setup Azure DevOps Self Hosted Agent: Lean how to set up Azure DevOps self hosted agent on-premise and troubleshooting guidelines. Read the post here.
- Exclude & Include Work Item Types in Azue DevOps Projects: Learn how to customize Azure DevOps standard process templates. See the post here.
- Importing Business Requirements from Microsoft Word into Azure DevOps: See how you can bring newly created requirements into DevOps from Word or Excel. Learn more here.
- Azure DevOps Customize Email Notifications: Interested in customizing your email notifications from Azure DevOps? See how with Power Automate. Learn more here.
- Repository Graphs in Azure DevOps: Learn how you can create repository graphs in Azure DevOps. Read the post here.
- Azure DevOps Pipelines: If Expressions and Conditions: In this post, see how you can leverage if and conditions in your YAML Pipelines. Learn more here.
- Azure OpenAI Integration with FHIR Blaze: In this video, see how you can integrate Azure OpenAI with FHIR Blaze. See the video here.
- Deploy OpenEMR on Azure: Did you know you can deploy OpenEMR on Auzre using Azure Web Apps + Database? See how here.
- RNA Sequencing analysis on Azure using Nextflow: Learn how you can run Nexflow pipeline on Azure to configure Genomics analysis. Read the post here.
- Create Azure Container Registry: In this article, learn how to set up Azure container registry. Learn more here.
HLS Show Me How
- Leveraging Microsoft Playlists for Video and Audio Delivery: In this episode, see how you can create playlists using Microsoft Lists. See how here.
- Using the Native Elgato Stream Deck Integration: In this video, see an updated video on the Elgato Stream Deck and its plugin integrations. Watch the video here.
- Do More with Less Using Viva Goals: Learn how Microsoft is doing more with less by using Microsoft Viva Goals and the OKR framework. See the episode here.
- Customize Teams for Telehealth: Learn about the exciting and new Microsoft Teams features that are making telehealth a better patient and provider experience. Read the post here.
- Microsoft Teams Phone Use Cases: Did you know Microsoft Teams offers PSTN connectivity? Learn how you can leverage Teams Phone System in healthcare. See the episode here.
- EMR click-to-launch ad-hoc virtual visits: Looking for ways to easily create ad-hoc telehealth visits? Learn more here.
- Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare Trial: In this episode, learn about all things Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare. Read the post here.
- Power BI FAQ: Hear from our Power BI specialist team as they answer some of the most frequently asked questions. Watch the episode here.
Voices of Healthcare Cloud
- How Advocate Health embraced Virtual Conferences for Nursing Education: Hear from the Advocate Health team on how they leveraged virtual conferences for nursing education. Watch the episode here.
- SDOH Predictive Analytics for Personalized Patient Outreach: Interested in how you can leverage social determinants of health to deliver better patient care? Learn more in this episode.
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Erin Spencer, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams