This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
Welcome to the “Director’s cut” of the 2022 Windows Server Summit. I am going through and posting each of the sessions (and my comments) that were part of the event that took place December 6th, 2022.
This is our closing session that is also a unique “coffee chat” format about your career as an IT Professional. This time it's Jeff Woolsey acting as the moderator while talking with Sonia Cuff and Orin Thomas. Lots of good information in this one that works for ya regardless if you are new to IT or a seasoned professional. Are you new to IT and considering which path to follow? What skills are transferrable from on-premises to hybrid cloud? What should you do to prepare for the continuing evolution of IT? Watch this session and get your questions answered.
Grab your popcorn and settle in for this 22 minute video - you won't regret it. Click on the link below to get started.
- Jeff Woolsey, Principal PM – Azure Edge and platform
- Sonia Cuff, Principal Cloud Advocate Team Lead
- Orin Thomas, Principal Cloud Advocate
- Get Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate https://aka.ms/WSHybrid30DL
- Explore Azure Automanage https://aka.ms/automanage
- Learning Resources and Documentation https://aka.ms/learn
- What’s new in Windows Server 2022 https://aka.ms/ws2022WhatsNew
To watch more sessions from the 4th annual Windows Server Summit – check out the playlist https://aka.ms/WSS2022Playlist