This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Welcome to this month's Azure Container Apps newsletter! We'll share the latest news and community highlights for Container Apps every month here on the Apps on Azure blog.
Azure Container Apps monthly community live stream
Our next live stream is May 9, 2023 at 10:00AM PDT (17:00 UTC). Join us and our special guests to learn about:
- Latest Azure Container Apps news and community highlights
- Deploy container apps with GitHub Actions and Azure Pipelines
- Architect enterprise-scale solutions with Azure Container Apps landing zone accelerator
Subscribe to the Azure Developers YouTube channel!
Some great content created by our amazing community:
- Journey to Containers - Microsoft Community Hub
- Understanding your application performance with custom metrics on the new workload profiles in Azure Container Apps | by Dennis Zielke
- Deploy to Azure Container Apps Workshop (quarkus.io)
- Zhihao’s Blog – Using Azure Files volume mount in Azure Container Apps
- Deploy Container App and pull image from Azure Container Registry using Terraform – Thomas Thornton
- How To Deploy SFTP Service On Azure Container Apps – Comprehensive Guide - CHARBEL NEMNOM
- Recently announced:
- Generally Available: Inbound IP restrictions for Azure Container Apps
- Generally Available: TCP support for Azure Container Apps
- Public Preview: Azure Container Apps available in Azure China
- Announcing this week:
- Public Preview: Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS)
- Public Preview: Init containers
- Generally Available: GitHub Action for Azure Container Apps
- Generally Available: Azure Pipelines task for Azure Container Apps
For more, check out our product roadmap.
- GitHub Actions and Azure Pipelines support for Container Apps
- Azure Container Apps landing zone accelerator
Get notified when we publish future newsletters, subscribe to the Apps on Azure blog. Connect with the Azure Container Apps team on GitHub, Twitter, and Discord.