This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Windows Blog.We've shipped an update for Windows Subsystem for Android™ on Windows 11 to all Windows Insider channels. This update (2304.40000.5.0) will add package verification, improved reliability and AppLink support.
- Package verification for apps on WSA: Android apps are scanned using anti-virus software installed on Windows prior to app installation.
- Ability for users to configure how much memory to assign to Android
- Android apps will be launched when a user opens the supported app link from any app (Android AppLink support)
- Linux kernel updated to 5.15.94
- WSA reliability and performance improvements