This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Welcome to this month's Azure Container Apps newsletter! We'll share the latest news and community highlights for Container Apps every month here on the Apps on Azure blog.
Azure Container Apps monthly community live stream
Our next live stream is September 5, 2023 at 11:00AM PDT (18:00 UTC). Join us and our special guests to learn about:
- All the big announcements from the month of August
- Demos and community highlights
Subscribe to the Azure Developers YouTube channel!
Some great content created by our amazing community:
- 5 Azure Container Apps Features Made Generally Available And What You Can Do With Them (thatbluecloud.com)
- Generally available: Azure Container Apps workload profiles, more networking features, and jobs - Microsoft Community Hub
- Running Azure Functions on Azure Container Apps - DEV Community
- Introduction to Deploying to Azure Container Apps | Reactor Summer Series - YouTube
- Exploring MQTT Bindings with DAPR in .NET 6 and Azure Container Apps | by Prabhas Inamdar | Aug, 2023 | Medium
- Discord Bot From Hello World to Container Apps | CHUVASH.eu
- Azure Container Apps Container with Terraform (Scaling rules) [Part 4] | by Xente | Aug, 2023 | Medium
- Container Apps: Troubleshooting image pull errors - (azureossd.github.io)
- Serverless Playwright the easy way with Azure Container Apps (anthonychu.ca)
- Generally Available: Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) in Azure Container Apps
- Generally available: Init containers in Azure Container Apps
- Generally available: Secrets volume mounts for Azure Container Apps
- Generally available: Session affinity for Azure Container Apps
- Generally available: Azure Key Vault references for secrets in Azure Container Apps
- Retirement: Azure Container Apps preview API versions 2022-06-01-preview and 2022-11-01-preview
- Public preview: Azure Container Apps supports additional TCP ports
- Public Preview: Azure Container Apps supports environment level mTLS encryption
- Generally available: Azure Container Apps dedicated plan
- Generally Available: Azure Container Apps support for UDR, NAT Gateway, and smaller subnets
- Generally available: Azure Container Apps jobs
For more, check out our product roadmap.