This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
We recently released an update to Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server, version 12.4.1. The update addresses a few issues on top of the 12.4.0 release.
- Fixed metadata query getUserName() under impersonated security context against Azure SQL database #2197
- Fixed IBM JDK detection #2198
- Fixed bug where signature is not verified for Java Key Store (JKS) and added signColumnMasterkeyMetadata() API to JKS and Azure Key Vault #2199
- Added localization of error strings that was missing in original release
- Added default spacing for prepared SQL parameter names #2196
- 12.4.1 fails to deploy in OSGi environment without com.ibm.lang.management #2207
Getting the latest release
Add the JDBC 12.4.1 RTW driver to your Maven project by adding the following code to your POM file to include it as a dependency in your project (choose .jre8 for Java 8/1.8 or .jre11 for Java 11 and up).
<dependency> <groupId>com.microsoft.sqlserver</groupId> <artifactId>mssql-jdbc</artifactId> <version>12.4.1.jre11</version> </dependency>