This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
Today, we're announcing the General Availability of Microsoft Purview in Canada East.
As part of our ongoing commitment to expanding our global reach and providing Microsoft Purview to our customers, we have diligently worked hard for months to bring Purview to Canada East.
This expansion will allow our customers in the Canada East region access unified data governance solutions allowing them to manage, govern, and protect their entire data estate.
These governance solutions are accessible through the Microsoft Purview governance portal, which provides tools to enable your organization to:
- Create an up-to-date map of your entire data estate that includes data classification and end-to-end lineage.
- Identify where sensitive data is stored in your estate.
- Create a secure environment for data consumers to find valuable data.
- Generate insights about how your data is stored and used.
- Manage access to the data in your estate securely and at scale.
While in preview, we on-boarded customers successfully and now, as we open it up to the general public, we are excited about how Purview would impact how data is governed in the Canada East.
Learn about Microsoft Purview: What is Microsoft Purview? | Microsoft Learn
Learn about feature availabilities: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/purview/microsoft-purview-connector-overview#scan-regions