This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
In this monthly blog series focused on M365, we will be sharing product updates, notable reads, and other new resources that can be leveraged by developers who are building apps for the commercial marketplace.
- Join the Power Platform Global AI Hack to start building solutions with the new Copilot and AI features in Power Platform. Register now.
- Explore what's new in the latest Teams Toolkit for Visual Studio Code release, including a new AI chat bot template, a new sample, and more. Read the update >>
- Build your own set of live, actionable and portable Adaptive Card-based Loop components. Get started.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the existing app models within the Microsoft 365 app development platform. Watch video.
- Discover more about the tools and SDKs available for building your Microsoft Teams app. Start learning.
- Learn how AI can help you build your first app for Microsoft Teams, specifically designed for a product inventory scenario. Read more.
- In this demo, learn how to use Microsoft Teams AI to build dynamic 3D worlds via collaborative session inside a Teams meeting. Watch demo.
- Microsoft 365 Developer Proxy v0.11 features improved $select guidance. Try it out.
- Save the date! Join us in November for Microsoft Ignite. Get notified.
- Do more with AI: Attend live sessions during the Power Platform Global AI Hack for learning and inspiration. Learn more.
- Community calls: Learn from our experts on a variety of Microsoft 365 platform topics. Join a call.
- Self-paced learning paths: Explore our learning paths to learn new skills. Get started.