This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
The gRPC is a high-performance remote procedure call (RPC) framework that can run in any environment. It provides bi-directional streaming. gRPC services can be defined using protocol buffers, a powerful binary serialization toolset, and language, and provides tools for generating clients and servers across different languages. Now you can deploy Spring apps with gRPC support in Azure Spring Apps.
For a demonstration of this process, see the following video:
- Learn using an MS Learn module or self-paced workshop on GitHub
- Deploy your first Spring app to Azure!
- Deploy the demo Fitness Store Spring Boot app to Azure
- Deploy the demo Animal Rescue Spring Boot app to Azure
- Learn more about implementing solutions on Azure Spring Apps
- Deploy Spring Boot apps by leveraging enterprise best practices – Azure Spring Apps Reference Architecture
- Migrate your Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Tomcat applications to Azure Spring Apps
- Wire Spring applications to interact with Azure services
- For feedback and questions, please e-mail us.