This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
AI is here today and opening up a new frontier for productivity at a time when the pace and volume of work has increased significantly. Small and medium businesses (SMBs) are looking for the best ways to integrate AI into their work to help them productively run their day-to-day business, creatively reach and serve their customers, and scale and grow.
To support their business objectives one of our newest AI offerings, Bing Chat Enterprise, is now available (in preview) for all Microsoft 365 Business Standard and Business Premium customers at no additional cost. Bing Chat Enterprise is an AI-powered web chat that will you get instant answers, insights, and creative inspiration for your team’s business needs—all while security and data protection you expect from Microsoft.
Enter sensitive information with confidence
Since public generative AI services became available, user interest and excitement has soared, but companies have concerns that their data could be leaked through usage of these services. Bing Chat Enterprise is designed to protect your data. We don’t save any of your chat data, and Microsoft has no eyes-on access to the information you enter. Most importantly, your chat data will not be used to train the large language models that AI uses. Keeping your data safe is simple. Just sign in with your Microsoft 365 work account, and data protection kicks in automatically.
Watch this video to see Bing Chat Enterprise in action
Generative AI that helps your team create, learn, and grow
Bing Chat Enterprise uses natural, conversational language to help you explore new concepts, get answers to questions, and generate ideas. Here are some scenarios and sample prompts on how a small business owner might use Bing Chat Enterprise to target and polish the business marketing strategy.
“How do I highlight the 10 best product features on my website to attract new customers?”
To get this answer, first, upload all the features your products currently offer. Just cut and paste information from your site’s product pages, PDF brochures, or other files with relevant information. Now, ask your question. Based on the information you’ve given, Bing Chat Enterprise will provide you with a sample of your product’s most important features and various ways to better market them to your customer base, such as suggesting a video as an effective marketing option.
“How would creating a video help my marketing plan?”
Bing Chat Enterprise can answer that question by scouring the web for video marketers’ success statistics. But if you want data that is more specific to your company, you could paste a spreadsheet into the chat window that contains the statistics for the last several years' worth of your business’ marketing channels, from event outreach to email campaigns. Bing Chat Enterprise can compare your numbers and channels and analyze the impact a marketing video could have on your customers’ engagement.
These are just two examples of how Bing Chat Enterprise can help you move faster and more efficiently through your workload. Here are a few more ideas on ways to use Bing Chat Enterprise in your business:
- Gather insights about your market or competitors: “Generate recent news articles about my competitors.”
- Prepare for meetings or sales opportunities with customers: “Create an agenda for a second meeting with my prospective client.”
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for marketing campaigns or your website: “List 10 ideas to help my website attract more customers.”
- Summarize a PDF that is open in the Microsoft Edge browser: “Recap the findings from this white paper on recent changes to our industry.”
- Review your copy for conciseness: “Suggest ways that this copy could be improved.”
Start using Bing Chat Enterprise today
Bing Chat Enterprise is available for no additional charge to all customers with Microsoft 365 Business Standard and Microsoft 365 Business Premium licenses. To get started, head over to www.bing.com/chat and sign in with your Microsoft 365 Business Standard or Microsoft 365 Business Premium work account. The conversation starts when you ask a question in the chat box.
- Learn more about Microsoft 365 Business Standard and Microsoft 365 Business Premium from our website.
- Learn more about AI-powered web chat on the Bing Chat Enterprise website.
- Check out the latest blog post on AI innovations in SMBs and our cybersecurity month offerings.
Resources for partners
- Partners can access training resources, customer decks and deployment checklists from our Business Premium partner playbook.