This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
Security Operations Analyst: Take the 30 Days to Learn It Cloud Skills Challenge
30 Days to Learn It helps technology professionals build skills and start preparing for Microsoft Certifications across a range of topics and solutions, with gamified Cloud Skills Challenges that reward you for timely completion.
The Security Operations Analyst is for current and aspiring security professionals who want to gain expertise in monitoring, identifying, investigating, and responding to threats by using Microsoft Sentinel, Microsoft 365 Defender, and third-party security solutions. This learning journey has been designed to equip you with the necessary skills for effectively incorporating AI-driven security within your organization. If you complete it within 30 days, you could be eligible for 50% off the cost of a Microsoft Certification exam (see Terms and Conditions for eligibility details).
- Register for the Security Operations Analyst Cloud Skills Challenge using your existing Microsoft Learn profile or by creating a new profile, free with your registration.
- Once the challenge begins, you will see the modules you will need to complete. You will receive email notifications to help you chart your progress.
- Complete the challenge in 30 days to be eligible for a voucher for a discount on the SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Exam.
Explore the new Microsoft Security modules and learning path
Microsoft Learn Training is a great place to learn how to use Microsoft Security’s suite of products via a self-guided experience. There are numerous modules and learning paths to help you activate and optimize products while preparing for a certification exam. We have recently added new trainings to help you on your learning journey.
- Explore the many features of Microsoft Entra Permissions Management module walks you through how the Permissions Management features set can benefit your organization. This module has been added to the SC-300: Plan and implement an identity governance strategy learning path.
- Implement Adaptive Protection in Insider Risk Management module has been added to the SC-400: Manage Insider and Privacy Risk in Microsoft 365 learning path. Adaptive Protection in Microsoft Purview uses machine learning to dynamically apply the most effective data loss prevention (DLP) controls.
- SC-200: Mitigate threats using Microsoft Purview learning path shows security operations analyst how to detect threats to organizations and identify, classify, and protect sensitive data, as well as monitor and report on compliance.