This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Join us on Wednesday, November 8thth, 2023 for our latest "What's New in Microsoft EDU" webinar! These 30 minute webinars are put on by the Microsoft Education Product Management group and happen once per month, this month both 9:00am Pacific Time and 4:00pm Pacific time to cover as many global time zones as possible around the world. And don’t worry – we’ll be recording these and posting on our Microsoft Education YouTube channel in the new “What’s New in Microsoft EDU” playlist, so you’ll always to able to watch later or share with others!
Here is our November 2023 webinar agenda:
- What’s new in Microsoft Teams for EDU
- What’s new in Microsoft 365 EDU
- AMA - Ask Microsoft EDU Anything (Q&A)
How to sign up
- OPTION 1: November 8th, Wednesday @ 9:00am Pacific Time Register here
- OPTION 2: November 8th, Wednesday @ 4:00pm Pacific Time: Register here
Send us your questions ahead of time by adding yours into this form: WNIEDUWebinarNov23QnA
This is what the webinar portal will look like when you register:
We look forward to seeing you there!
Group Product Manager