This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Microsoft Ignite 2023 is bringing together the best of what’s next, and we are sure to see showcases of the practical implementation of AI transformation. We are dedicated to helping you increase business agility and resilience, innovate on your terms, and optimize your investments so you can maximize business value and do more with less. That's why we're excited to announce our Azure infrastructure-focused sessions at Microsoft Ignite 2023!
Microsoft Ignite is taking place both online and in-person from November 15-17. Throughout the event, you'll be able to explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world. Engage with Microsoft, industry, and partner experts as they guide you through the latest technology with immersive demos and live sessions. Be sure to visit the Microsoft Ignite homepage to view the event agenda and additional details. If you haven’t already, be sure to register now for the full digital event attendee experience and be able to participate in Q&As.
The lineup of Azure infrastructure sessions for IT professionals is listed below, so you can build a schedule that is unique to you and your interests. Navigate to the session page to see full details.
Please note: schedules and speakers are subject to change.
Microsoft Ignite opening
Azure Infrastructure Breakout Sessions
BRK245H: What's new and what's next with Azure IaaS
BRK243HG: Do More with Windows Server and SQL Server on Azure
BRK242H: Migrate to Innovate: Be AI-ready, secure, and optimize operations
BRK244HG: Simplifying cloud operations with the Azure Portal
BRK246H: Unlock AI innovation with Azure AI Infrastructure
BRK241: Migrate Oracle workloads to Azure
We will present solution architectures, deployment methodologies, BC/DR strategies and TCO optimization. We will also share some exciting product developments including the new Oracle Database@Azure and demos.
BRK248: How Microsoft IT uses Azure to run a modern SAP environment
Azure Infrastructure Discussion Sessions
DIS641H: AI Workloads Unleashed: Boost Efficiency with CPU-Based Infrastructure
DIS642H: Ask our migration experts about migrating data to Azure Storage
DIS643H: Exploring Azure VMware Solution: Insights and Strategies for Success
DIS644H: Getting the most out of Red Hat workloads on Azure
DIS645H: Leveraging AI to manage your workloads with new Azure management tools
DIS646H: Powering Up with PowerShell 7: Open-Source Community and Enhancements
DIS647H: Securely operate and manage your estate with Azure Policy and more
DIS648H: Optimize your Azure investment through FinOps
Get the most out of Microsoft Ignite with so many more ways to learn!
- Take the Microsoft Learn Cloud Skills Challenge. Champion your advantage, skill up for in-demand tech scenarios, and enter to win a VIP pass to the next Microsoft Ignite! The challenge is on through January 15, 2024 so get started now to avoid missing a beat.
- Browse Credentials and skill up for in-demand technical scenarios to demonstrate proficiency in specific, scenario-based skill sets so you can make a bigger impact on every project, at your organization, and in your career.
- Looking for more hands-on learning opportunities? Attend our guided workshops and hear best practices from Microsoft experts in our Learn Live and Lab sessions:
- Wednesday, November 15th
- 11:45 AM - 12:45 PM PDT | LAB741: Azure Arc-enabled servers onboarding (Windows/Linux)
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM PDT | LAB742: Configure secure access to your workloads using Azure networking
- 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM PDT | LAB743: Migrate Windows Server to Azure
- Wednesday, November 15th
- Thursday, November 16th
- 11:45 AM - 12:45 PM PDT | BRK407LL: Learn Live: Upgrade and migrate Windows Server IaaS virtual machines
- 1:45 AM - 12:45 PM PDT | LAB743-R1: Migrate Windows Server to Azure
- 2:45 PM - 3:45 PM PDT | LAB742-R1: Configure secure access to your workloads using Azure networking
- 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM PDT | BRK408LL: Learn Live: Automate Deployment of SAP on Azure
- 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM PDT | LAB741-R1: Azure Arc-enabled servers onboarding (Windows/Linux)
- Checkout the Microsoft Learn Collection library to access topic-specific resources in one spot and dive deeper into session content after attending the Breakout, Discussion Groups, and Demo sessions from Microsoft Ignite.