This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
Sales Copilot recently introduced the ability for Microsoft partners building applications for sales teams to extend Sales Copilot. We are thrilled to announce the preview of Sales Copilot’s integration of DocuSign, a Microsoft partner and an established leader in the eSignature and agreement lifecycle management space.
With the integration of Sales Copilot and DocuSign, sales teams can be more effective in customer engagements using the additional visibility they get on all agreement and agreement related activities in DocuSign presented contextually by Sales Copilot when engaging with customers on emails in Outlook.
Screenshots of Sales Copilot integrated with DocuSign
Get latest updates on agreement activities in DocuSign from within Sales Copilot
Sales Copilot presents an AI generated summary of deals and accounts to sellers so that they get full context of the customer conversation in Outlook. Out-of-the-box, the summary is based on information on the account or opportunity in CRM. With DocuSign integration, the summary will also include the activity updates on agreements created in DocuSign and related with the CRM account or opportunity.
Contract activity updates from DocuSign in Sales Copilot
The seller can view more details about the agreement on which the activity is noticed within Sales Copilot and open the agreement in DocuSign if they need more information.
Additional context on DocuSign activities inside Sales Copilot
View DocuSign agreements signed with customers contextually in Sales Copilot
Sales Copilot brings customer and deal information contextually from Dynamics 365 CRM into Outlook so that sellers have all relevant information available to them as they engage with customers on email. Now, with the integration of Sales Copilot and DocuSign, sellers can get the list of all agreements signed by customers using DocuSign. They can view key details about each agreement inside Sales Copilot.
Sales Copilot showing agreements related to an account from DocuSign
Additional DocuSign agreements inside Sales Copilot
Sharing DocuSign agreements with colleagues or opening the agreement in DocuSign to get additional information is simplified as Sales Copilot provides an easy way to copy a link to the agreement in DocuSign.
Open Agreements in DocuSign from Sales Copilot
Start using Sales Copilot ’s integration with DocuSign
Before you get stared, here are few things to keep in mind
- you need to be a customer of Sales Copilot, Dynamics 365 and DocuSign to benefit from the integration
- you need to have DocuSign for Dynamics 365 installed on Dynamics 365 and create DocuSign agreements from inside Dynamics 365 to relate DocuSign agreements to Dynamics 365 accounts and opportunities
To get started, sign up for the preview here: https://aka.ms/SalesCopilotDocuSignPreview. The Microsoft team will get in touch with you to enable the integration for your organization.
Once the preview is enabled, you can check out the integrated experience by
- Sending a DocuSign agreement for signature to the customer from inside a Dynamics 365 opportunity or account. Please refer to the user guide of DocuSign for Dynamics 365 for detailed step by step instructions.
- In Outlook, open Sales Copilot in the context of any email thread exchanged with the customer to whom the agreement was sent. Save the email to Dynamics 365 and connect it to the Dynamics 365 opportunity.
- The AI generated opportunity summary in Highlights tab in Sales Copilot will show that a DocuSign agreement was sent to the customer with additional details. After the customer signs the agreement, you will see the activity updates in the opportunity summary in Sales Copilot. You can click on the citation of each activity to get more details.
Opportunity summary in Sales Copilot showing DocuSign activity updates
- In the Dynamics 365 tab in Sales Copilot in Outlook, click on the opportunity to view the record details. Sales Copilot will list the DocuSign agreement along with the Dynamics 365 opportunity details. You can click on the agreement to get additional details inside Sales Copilot or open the agreement in DocuSign.
Opportunity details in Sales Copilot showing related DocuSign agreements
- If you are a Microsoft customer and would like to try the integration of Sales Copilot and DocuSign, sign up for the preview here - https://aka.ms/SalesCopilotDocuSignPreview
- If you are a Microsoft partner building applications for sales teams and would like to extend Sales Copilot – please register here: https://aka.ms/SalesCopilotPartnerSignUp