This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Seeking and acting on employee feedback is more critical than ever to ensure that everyone in your organization feels engaged and productive. As we’ve seen time and again, engaged and productive employees are business champions and contribute to the bottom line.
As Glint goes live within Microsoft Viva and becomes Viva Glint, we are excited to bring the best of Glint from its previous LinkedIn home to Microsoft, along with many new customer-centric features.
Glint’s highly impactful features will continue to be a core part of Viva Glint:
- A scalable, streamlined platform to measure employee feedback against proven drivers of employee engagement.
- Easy-to-use dashboards with advanced analytics for insightful results interpretation.
- Glint-collected global, high-performing benchmark suites using cross-customer data from over 1000 Glint global customers, premiering in Viva Glint approximately in the first quarter of 2024.
- Actionable methods to integrate the six People Success Elements into everyday work life: purpose, clarity, growth, empowerment, wellbeing, and connection.
What will Viva Glint bring to your organization as part of Microsoft Viva?
In addition to all the goodness that is already Glint, we are most excited that:
- Glint, as part of Microsoft Viva, brings our employee engagement platform into Microsoft 365, the largest collaboration platform in the market, including products like Teams and SharePoint. Microsoft 365 connects employees with an integrated experience that brings together communications, knowledge, learning, resources, and insights into the flow of work.
- Viva Glint adopts Microsoft 365’s world class security and privacy standards.
- By adding Glint into Viva, we bring employee sentiment from Glint together with collaboration patterns from Viva Insights - improving action taking to enhance the employee experience, helping organizations drive behavioral change at scale.
- The addition of Copilot in Viva Glint enables leaders to rapidly synthesize employee comments to gain new perspectives.
As we have built Viva Glint within Microsoft, in a word, we will foster “customer-empowerment.” Is “customer-empowerment” one word or two words? Let’s debate on hyphenated words later.
Why are we so excited about customer-empowerment enhancements?
- Customer-empowerment helps you feel confident and focused; no sweating inconveniences because you can trust in your power to make strong decisions.
- Customer-empowerment develops your skills to adopt best practices to improve the employee experience.
- Customer-empowerment helps you reach goals, rather than having you wait for the goals to reach you.
- You’ll be empowered to help others within your organization and within your business community.
- You’ll be able to configure more on your own without any additional support, saving you time and getting your survey launched even faster!
This is exciting, but can you get more specific? I want to know even more about these customer-empowerment features!
Here are some items that our customers migrating from Linked Glint - and our new Viva Glint customers - need to be aware of and understand right away:
In order of platform setup, these enhancements will empower you because:
- Security matters to your organization and your people. Enabling authentication for users who need access to Viva Glint dashboards with Microsoft Entra ID authentication brings Glint customers into alignment with the privacy requirements for all Microsoft 365 users.
- Your business is constantly evolving. Simply and quickly manage all aspects of Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) to easily sync your employee data with Viva Glint.
- As data controller, you own the power. Empower yourself as a data controller by exporting response data and deleting inactive user records with the touch of a button.
- Getting the right information from the right source inspires action. Tailor survey participants’ experience with Display Logic to present the right questions based on users’ responses.
So much to do with Microsoft Viva!
In addition to these product features, we suggest setting aside some time on your calendar to explore the four dynamic platforms that will help you become an expert on all things Viva Glint and employee engagement:
- Viva Glint Community: One-stop-shop for all things Viva Glint – content, conversation, events, and more; also, you will find links on Viva Community to these other sites mentioned in this paragraph. If you are reading this blog, you are on the Viva Community right now - take a look around!
- Viva Glint Documentation: Technical documentation and videos to learn about setting up your platform, choosing and launching a program, and acting on feedback results.
- Viva Glint Learning Paths: In-depth guided trainings to learn to accomplish a specific task.
- Viva Glint Adoption: How-to guides and marketing materials.
And there is much more to come! The Viva Glint roadmap is filled with enhancements and features that are in the works. Check it out and if you have thoughts or ideas, please feel free to share in the comments below.