This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Excel Blog articles.
Expand your Excel skills, get new insights, and transform your business at the Microsoft Data Insights Summit
We’re excited to announce the Microsoft Data Insights Summit, our user conference for business analysts, is back June 12 – 13, 2017 in Seattle, WA. This two-day event is designed to help you identify deeper insights, make better sense of your data, and take action to transform your business. The conference sold out last year – and we don’t want you to miss out – so we encourage you to reserve your spot soon.
This year’s Microsoft Data Insights Summit will be filled with strong technical content, vibrant speakers, and an engaged community of experts. The event offers deep dive sessions, hands-on learning, industry insights, and direct access to experts—all in one place. Join us to expand your skills, connect directly with Microsoft product development teams, and learn how to get the most from the tools you use every day.
What to expect from the Microsoft Data Insights Summit
- Lots of learning opportunities to deepen your expertise – from incredible keynotes and breakout sessions to hands-on workshops featuring a wide range of Microsoft’s business intelligence tools
- 1:1 access to the Microsoft Excel , Power BI, SQL Server BI, PowerApps, Flow, and Stream engineers, so you can share strategies, ask your toughest questions, and learn best practices. Last year’s attendees told us this was a highlight of the conference!
- A look into the latest trends, tools, and product roadmaps
- A partner expo to support networking opportunities with experts and key members in the community
- A variety of pre-day workshops on Sunday, June 11 – deep dive into the topics you care about most, and get hands-on!
The conference will also feature a fantastic speaker lineup, including a keynote with James Phillips, Microsoft Corporate Vice President of the Business Intelligence Products Group, and special guest Alberto Cairo, renowned data visualization professor, author, and designer. We’re finalizing the full speaker lineup now, and details will be announced soon, so visit our website for updates.
Check out our sessions page for an overview of the content you’ll find at the event. From entry level sessions to jump start core analytics skills, to advanced 400-level training to take your expertise to the next level, there is something for everyone. Learn how to tell stronger stories through data visualization. Discover new ways to extract, model, and transform data with Excel. Explore the latest additions to the Power BI suite, PowerApps and Flow, which help you rapidly build solutions without writing a line of code.. And more!
Join us and learn how to lead your business through real digital transformation. Don’t miss out—register today!