Today’s fast-paced workplace requires you to transition between tasks seamlessly and find things quickly. As work and collaboration evolve to become more web-based and complex, changing professional styles call for tools that provide agility across the full span of a workday.
Instead of wasting time searching for your most-used features and content, you need technology that allows you to transition from email to collaboration to project work and back again with ease.
Get the chance to test our latest technology on your own work
Microsoft offers hands-on live sessions where you’ll have the opportunity to test drive Windows 10, Office 365 and our hottest new collaboration tool: Microsoft Teams. During these small-group sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to apply these tools to your own business scenarios and see how they work for you.
Each 90-minute session starts with an online business roundtable discussing your biggest business challenges with a trained facilitator and then transitions into a live environment in the cloud. You will receive a link to connect your own device to a remote desktop loaded with our latest technology, so you can experience first-hand how Microsoft tools can solve your challenges.
Learn skills that will simplify your workflow immediately
During this interactive online session, you will:
- Explore how Microsoft Teams helps you collaborate with your co-workers in different locations and time zones.
- Discover how you can keep your information more secure without inhibiting your workflow.
- Learn how to visualize and analyze complex data, quickly zeroing in on the insights you need.
- See how multiple team members can access, edit and review documents simultaneously.
- Gain skills that will save you time and simplify your workflow immediately.
Register for a free interactive session and experience for yourself how the latest Microsoft technology can help you be more productive.
Each session is limited to 12 participants.
Reserve your seat:
U.S. customers: Register here
Outside the U.S.: Register here
The post Test drive our hottest new collaboration tool—Microsoft Teams appeared first on Office Blogs.