This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
This week on Channel 9, guest hosts Christina Warren and Bryan Liston discuss the week's top developer news, including;
- [00:55] NET Standard 2.0 is final [Immo Landwerth]
- [01:43] .NET Conf
- [01:55] Ignite
- [02:22] Join Xbox Academy at the Flagship Microsoft Store to Design and Create Your First Video Game [Victor Rodriguez, Nick De La]
- [03:29] Announcing the PowerShell Module Browser [Jeff Sandquist]
- [03:58] How Docker Containers Helps SQL Server 2017 Shift Deployment to the Developer [Mary Branscombe]
- [04:41] Get started with Visual Studio Code [Simon Bisson]
- [06:34] Interview with Ginger Reinauer, UX designer at Expeditors [Golnaz, Ginger Reinauer]
- [07:17] Visual Studio Toolbox: Design Patterns: Singleton [Robert Green, Phil Japikse]
- [08:32] Lunar Module [Jonathan Wiedemann]
- [09:56] Proof that Microsoft's Windows eye-tracking tech works: This article was written with it [Zac Bowden]
Picks of the Week!
- Bryan's Pick of the Week:[11:09] Windows Subsystem for Linux on Windows Server [Sarah Cooley, Rich Turner]
- Christina's Pick of the Week:[11:47] Indie Up! The First Wave of Creators Program Games Are Available Now [Chris Charla]
Please leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.