This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 5 of a series focusing on Endpoint Protection integration with Configuration Manager. This series is recorded by Steve Rachui, a Microsoft principal premier field engineer.
This tutorial focuses on how Configuration Manager can be used to facilitate onboarding of a Windows device into Defender Advanced Threat Protection. Steve also discusses what Defender Advanced Threat Protection is and how it is impactful for maintaining security in your enterprise.
Next in the series Steve focuses on how Configuration Manager integrates with Windows Defender Exploit Guard and can be used to deliver Exploit Guard settings.
Posts in the series
- Antimalware policies
- BitLocker integration and management
- Firewall policies
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) policies (this post)
- Windows Defender Exploit Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Guard policies
- Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) policies