This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
To support students to skill up on the latest technology, build their profile and gain inspiration from Microsoft leaders, we are excited to host Microsoft Student Summit (S2), October 18-20, 2021.
S2 is a 3 day virtual event designed to inspire your students on their employability journey. S2 aims to help students learn from Microsoft executives, explore the latest on Microsoft technologies, and accelerate their path by skilling up and raising their profile. Students will also have the opportunity to join a LinkedIn community to ask questions of other students and Microsoft team members.
Each day offers 2 hours of keynote sessions delivered across two timezones. Sessions will also be made available on-demand after the event for any student who misses out.
We’ve also made it easy for students to get ready for Microsoft certification by offering additional daily 4-hour exam cram sessions aligned to the Microsoft Fundamentals certifications – featuring Azure Data, Security, Identity, & Compliance, and Power Platform!
Date and Time
- October 18-20, 2021
- Two cohort options, starting at 7:30am and 7:00pm PDT respectively
- Students, are able to register directly using their academic email address and add the event to their calendar.
- Register yourself now using the registration link
- Join the student forum to get involved and join the conversation – aka.ms/JoinStudentForum
Important to note:
- Sessions will be delivered through Microsoft Teams Live Events
- Sessions are conducted in English. Captions will be made available through TLE in French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, and Japanese
Microsoft Resources for Students
Microsoft provides access to a range of self-serve online learning and skills resources to support students on their academic journey and workforce readiness:
Microsoft Professional Certification
Azure for Student
GitHub Student Pack
Microsoft Student Ambassadors