This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
The Office Add-ins developer platform team has new updates to share this month on Office Add-in samples.
Open data from your web site in a spreadsheet in Microsoft Teams
This sample accomplishes the following tasks.
- Creates a new Excel spreadsheet in Microsoft Teams containing data you define.
- Embeds your add-in into the Excel spreadsheet.
- Creates a message in Microsoft Teams with a link to the new spreadsheet.
Check out the code sample: Open data from your web site in a spreadsheet in Microsoft Teams.
Improvements to sample documentation
We created a simple list of Office Add-in samples at Office Add-in code samples - Office Add-ins | Microsoft Docs. This should make it easier to search for and find the samples you need. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions about the samples at https://github.com/OfficeDev/PnP-OfficeAddins.
Thank you to our contributors who are actively helping each month with the Office Add-ins community effort.
- Maarten van Stam - helping review PRs and issues on PnP-OfficeAddins
- Eric Legault - helping review PRs and issues on PnP-OfficeAddins
Office Add-ins are part of the Microsoft 365 PnP community. Please consider contributing by going to https://github.com/officedev/pnp-officeaddins and helping with PRs, issues, or contributing new samples.
- Get started with Office development by joining the Microsoft 365 developer program.
- Try out some samples and get coding quickly with Office add-ins by downloading Script Lab.
- Automate your solutions with Office Scripts.