This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm are joined by Canada-based MVP and Consultant from Technologia - Serge Tremblay | @Sergepoint.
Topics discussed in this session include:
- So you want to be a cloud consultant in the "cloudiverse"? Here are 3 tips.
- The importance of being end user focused.
- How stay up-to-date on the latest technology.
- Hear how a customer new to Microsoft 365 went from zero to website rollout in 5 days.
- Positioning SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 and Viva Connections.
We also covered 14 articles by Microsoft and the community from the last week.
Please remember to keep on providing us feedback on how we can help on this journey. We always welcome feedback on making the community more inclusive and diverse.
This session was recorded in front of web cams in totally audience free rooms on Monday, October 4, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 - 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- What's New in Microsoft Teams | September 2021 - Microsoft
- Announcing general availability of Microsoft Graph Export API for Microsoft Teams messages - Microsoft
- Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast - Latest Microsoft Graph SDKs with Maisa Rissi and Darrel Miller - Paul Schaeflein (Addin365) | @paulschaeflein
- Office Add-in Samples - September 2021 update - David Chesnut (Microsoft) | @davidchesnut
- ProvisionGenie - an open-source provisioning engine for Microsoft Teams - Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese & Carmen Ysewijn | @CarmenYsewijn
- Guidance On How To Use React DataTable Webpart - Chandani Prajapati | @Chandani_SPD
- Get Permission Report for SharePoint Online or OneDrive File using CLI for Microsoft 365 - Arjun Menon
- Looking at Things in Profile - Simon Hudson (Cloud2) | @SimonJHudson
- Grant Permissions to All Communication Sites Associated with a Hub Site - Marc D Anderson (Sympraxis Consulting LLC) | @sympmarc
- Running a Power App as Edge Extension - Albert-Jan Schot (Portiva) | @appieschot
- Call Azure AD secured Azure function from Logic App or another function with Managed Identity - Sergei Sergeev (Mastaq) | @sergeev_srg
- Create Conditional Access Policies using Microsoft Graph PowerShell - Liam Cleary (Rencore) | @helloitsliam
- Calculate travel distance using Power Automate - Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- Microsoft 365 Unified Sample Gallery (preview) - https://aka.ms/m365/samples
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative - Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community - Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
"Sharing is caring!"