This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
Join us at Microsoft Ignite November 2–4, 2021! This free digital event is your chance to explore the latest tools, training sessions, technical expertise, networking, and more. We’re excited to share what you can experience in the Learning Zone at Microsoft Ignite, in addition to the latest learning and certification opportunities.
Get in the zone at Microsoft Ignite
We’ve designed experiences for every learning style and skill level in the Learning Zone at Microsoft Ignite:
- Cloud Skills Challenge. Level up your skills the fun way by completing a collection of interactive Microsoft Learn modules and earn a free Microsoft Certification exam. It’s a great way to expand your mind and career.
- Learn LIVE. If you prefer to get hands on during the event, check out these interactive sessions where our experts guide you through Microsoft Learn modules and answer your questions along the way.
- Intro to Tech Skills. If you’re just getting started in tech or looking to make your next move, don’t miss these sessions.
- Ask the Experts: Microsoft Certification. During this Q&A session, ask questions about your specialty or role and learn about Microsoft Certifications you can earn to validate your skills.
Check out the latest new and updated certifications
We’re happy to announce the following new and updated certifications that validate your skills and experience:
- New: Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Voice Engineer Expert certification. If you’re a telecommunications expert who can plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an integrated communications solution using Microsoft Teams, use this expert certification to help advance your career.
- New: Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate certification. Let the world know that you have Azure networking experience and skills in planning, implementing, and maintaining your organization’s Azure networking solutions.
- Updated and redesigned: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification. This certification is for solutions architects who can design cloud and hybrid solutions that run on Microsoft Azure. The new requirements for this certification are to earn the Azure Administrator Associate certification and to pass the new Exam AZ-305 (available in beta November 16, 2021).
- Coming soon: Microsoft Certified: Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty certification. This certification, available in beta in late November 2021, is a key step for developers who have subject matter expertise designing, implementing, and monitoring cloud-native applications that store and manage data.
- Coming soon: Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate certification. This new certification, available in beta December 7, 2021, validates the skills of administrators who work in hybrid environments and use Windows Server to perform critical tasks.
- Coming soon: Microsoft Certified: Customer Data Platform Specialty certification. This new certification, available in beta in December 2021, is for specialists who want to validate their skills, knowledge, and experience implementing solutions that provide insight into customer profiles and that track engagement activities.
Explore improved learner experiences on Microsoft Learn
Visit your Microsoft Docs profile on Microsoft Learn to see upgrades that make it easier for you to discover your learning progress and profile settings. With a new training page, find all your learning activities, such as modules and challenges, in one location. You’ll also notice an improved look and feel, for consistency, across your profile.
We’ve also improved the Microsoft Learn collections feature, which allows you to curate and share custom sets of modules, learning paths, and Microsoft Docs content. In addition to the latest update to collections, you can now organize sections of content within a collection. Use collections to prepare for a project, customize the training plan for your team, and assemble learning sessions for customer engagements.
Continue your learning after Microsoft Ignite
Dive deeper into content, training options, communities, and certification details across Microsoft cloud solutions, all from one place, with on Microsoft Learn.