This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
We are excited to start to share monthly statistics and insights on the most widely used SharePoint Framework solutions from the SharePoint store or from Microsoft AppSource.
As we modernized the SharePoint Store experiences recently and we are continuously growing the investments on the SharePoint Framework and SharePoint Store, we will share more updates on numerous improvements in these areas soon. Here are a few items that are on the roadmap:
- Viva Connections product type in AppSource
- Streamlined acquire process from the AppSource for Viva Connections and SharePoint Online solutions
- Support for SharePoint Framework solutions in the Microsoft Teams store
- Modernized SharePoint app catalog for improved administrative operations
- Support SharePoint Framework extensibility for list and library new, edit and view panels
- and more...
We are looking forward to more great solutions that enable innovation, and help our customers get more done with Microsoft Viva, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
These are the most widely used solutions and their providers last month:
Ichicraft Widgets: Your Digital Workplace
Ichicraft Widgets allows users to personalize their digital workplace in SharePoint or Microsoft Teams. It offers the user a canvas that can be filled with configurable widgets (blocks) that clearly display up-to-date and personalized information. This increases the productivity and involvement of employees in the organization.
- Solution provider: Ichicract
Cerkl Broadcast for SharePoint
Ensure your internal communications are seen with SharePoint push alerts and newsfeed. Cerkl Broadcast for SharePoint provides unique notifications to employees through your existing SharePoint. Cerkl Broadcast for SharePoint simplifies your labyrinth of essential content into an easily navigable widget. Cross-channel performance metrics and customizable dashboards are included.
- Solution provider: Cerkl
Navigator 365 - Sharepointalist, Inc.
SharePoint & Teams content aggregation with search, grouping and filtering. Navigator 365 for Teams & SharePoint displays aggregated content with rich search, grouping, filtering, and layout capabilities. This versatile app works as a SharePoint web part, Microsoft Teams tab and Microsoft Teams personal app.
- Solution provider: Sharepointalist, Inc.
Image Map - CIRRUS SOFT LTD
Supercharge your processes and navigation by using any image to deliver interactive visual content. Create hotspot navigation with image maps. Create eye catching and interactive images with clickable regions to supercharge navigation with the Image Maps Web Part. Offer a more intuitive interface and add life to your site.
- Solution provider: CIRRUS SOFT LTD
Smarter Advent Calendar - Smarter Business Solutions GmbH
Beautify your intranet for Christmas with Smarter Advent Calendar and say THANK YOU in a very special way. Reward your users with our virtual advent calendar for Microsoft 365 SharePoint and Teams.
- 24 doors. 24 topics. 24 joys. - whether video messages, surveys, or a few nice words. With Smarter Advent Calendar, you can flexibly and individually design the content that will delight your employees every day.
- Increase intranet traffic cost-effectively and innovatively - Smarter Advent Calendar offers you a cost-effective and innovative way to value employees, promote company culture and increase the traffic on your intranet.
- Give away great prizes to your team - organize a raffle and give away great prizes to your employees, for example, as part of the Christmas party.
- Use Smarter Advent Calendar in Teams - Make the advent calendar available to your company in Microsoft Teams with just a few clicks. After all, what better way to give your team a little joy during the most wonderful time of the year than right in their daily work routine.
- Solution provider: Smarter Business Solutions GmbH
Lightning Tools Lightning Conductor
SharePoint List and Microsoft Graph Content Aggregation and Reporting Tool for SharePoint and Teams. Use the Lightning Conductor to aggregate SharePoint Lists such as Tasks, Documents, Events, Custom Lists from multiple sites, site collections, hub sites and associated sites.
In addition to SharePoint Lists, you can also aggregate using Search or Microsoft Graph Entities such as Planner, One Drive Items, and Messages. Multiple Views can be created, customized to include the columns you want to see, and conditional formatting applied to make key data stand out.
- Solution provider: Lightning Tools
Table of Contents - HM Munich GmbH
Dieses WebPart hilft Ihnen qualitativ hochwertige Dokumentationen zu erstellen. Die Modern Pages sind ideal für Ihre Dokumentation von Inhalten (als eine Art Wikipedia) im Office 365. Ohne ein Inhaltsverzeichnis ist der Überblick schnell verloren.
- Solution provider: HM Munich GmbH
RePoint Panorama - extrico as
RePoint Panorama is a powerful module that enables you to search across the whole organization on Employees, Groups and Teams. It can be customized so that the employees have the suitable restrictions.
3-in-1 - With Panorama you get 3 products in one solution. By an easy and user-friendly configuration of Panorama, you can integrate the WebPart in your SharePoint and fulfill 3 needs in one.
- Solution provider - extrico as
Node Vision - Employee Directory
With Employee Directory any user information within your organization is just one click away. The Employee Directory displays information about users in your organization and allows you to find any user in just a few seconds.
- Solution provider: Node Vision
ListBurst Charts and Dashboards BI - 365 Automate
Render Modern charts & build data dashboards in seconds. ListBurst is an incredibly simple way to build modern data dashboards and charts from your SharePoint List data. Any SharePoint List can be used as a data source, and the data can be instantly aggregated with sums, averages and total counts. Add the Filter web part refine data on the fly.
- Solution provider: 365 Automate
Please see following resources around getting started on building extensibility for Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Viva and SharePoint using SharePoint Framework.
- Explore and deploy SharePoint Framework solutions from partners in SharePoint (Microsoft 365)
- Overview of the SharePoint Framework
- Publish SharePoint Framework applications to the marketplace
- Overview of Viva Connections Extensibility
- Guidance for implementing partner offerings for Viva Connections with ACEs and custom APIs
- Microsoft Learn - Extend Microsoft Viva Connections
Happy coding! 🧡