This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Azure Developer Community Blog articles.
When you’re developing your applications and deploying them to the cloud, having the right tools can save you time and help eliminate context switching. If you’re using IntelliJ IDEA for your Java development, you can create, deploy, and work with your apps in Azure without leaving your IDE.
In this video, we show you how to setup IntelliJ IDEA to work with Azure and highlight the top features you could use while working with your apps in the cloud. The video covers:
- Setting up Azure in IntelliJ IDEA
- Deploying your app to the cloud (we use the Spring PetClinic sample app)
- Working with your deployed applications and databases without leaving your IDE
- Creating and deploying a Serverless application in IntelliJ IDEA using Azure Functions
- General tips to take full advantage of all the Azure functionality in IntelliJ IDEA
If you want more information about the Azure Toolkit for IntelliJ, checkout the Azure Toolkit Documentation.