This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Java developers are looking at how they can bring their existing Java applications to the cloud — or how to build new cloud-native applications. Microsoft has been working to make it easier for you to bring your Java applications to the cloud using the tools and frameworks you love.
Join our free webinar "How to build and deploy Java applications on Azure" and learn how you can build, migrate, and scale Java applications on Azure using Azure services.
23 Nov 18:00 - 21:00 | (CET) Sarajevo, Skopje, Warsaw, Zagreb
"How to build and deploy Java applications on Azure"
We have top-level Java speakers that will help you better understand how to navigate the vast options for building and deploying Java applications on Azure:
Join our webinar and learn more about:
- Our PaaS options such as Azure App Service - where you can run any JAR or WAR on top of popular application servers like Tomcat or JBoss.
- Azure Spring Apps - a unique Azure service that provides a fully managed platform as a service solution for hosting Spring Boot microservice applications.
- How to build serverless Java solutions using the power of serverless event-driven computing like Azure Functions.
- How docker images with Java workloads could be deployed to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- How to build a Java CI/CD pipeline with GitHub.
Get ready to deep dive into the practical aspects of the deployment options.
Develop Java apps using your favorite tools.
Build a real-time event-driven Java solution in Azure.
Perfecting Java CI/CD with GitHub actions.
Enabling reliable code delivery for the cloud with container apps.
Modernize Java Applications with Azure Container Apps and Azure Spring Apps.
Build Serverless APIs with Azure Functions Kafka extension.
Microsoft for Java Developers | Microsoft Learn