This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
This is a live webinar https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/reactor/events/17386/
To follow along you need to do the following:
- Access the onboarding resources here: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph
- Create a free Microsoft 365 Developer Program account: https://aka.ms/M365Developers
- Join the challenge: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph/Challenge
- Join the discussions on GitHub: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph/GitHub
- View all the required environment setup here: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph and setup a Microsoft Developer Account. This will give you access to all the services and Licenses you will need to follow along and build your own solution.
What is this event about?
"Don't forget to submit your project proposal this week!
This is the end of the third week of the 30 Days of Microsoft Graph Challenge! It's not too late, join the challenge: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph/Challenge. This session is the office hour of 30 Days of Microsoft Graph Challenge to meet with the Subject Matter Experts of Microsoft Graph.
Join this session to brainstorm about your capstone project ideas or ask your questions to the SMEs to get a guidance.
Please visit here for more details on your onboarding: https://aka.ms/30DaysOfMSGraph
Who is it aimed at?
This session is for students, early career and professionals who are interested in learning a skill that can accelerate their career.
If you are interested in what Microsoft Graph can do across Microsoft ecosystem, this session is for you.
Why should you attend?
Did you know that you can access to all the data and intelligence behind the popular Microsoft 365 apps such as Microsoft Teams, Outlook, To-Do, OneDrive, Planner and more? Microsoft Graph is the unified API for all the data and intelligence across Microsoft 365. That's why, it plays a critical role for developers who want to work across Microsoft ecosystem.
If you are planning a career upon Microsoft technologies, Microsoft Graph is the one thing you will need to learn. Join this session to skill up and win prizes while learning.
Millions of people across the globe use Microsoft apps in their personal lives, at school, or work. Microsoft Graph is the unified API that makes it possible to access the data and intelligence across Microsoft 365 core services. That's why, it plays a critical role for developers who want to work across Microsoft's ecosystem. With Microsoft Graph you can also access data behind the popular Microsoft apps such as Teams, Calendar, Outlook, To-Do, Planner and more.
Interesting part is you can build your own applications on top of Microsoft 365 platform by accessing the available data with the power of Microsoft Graph. You can
- See what your organizations/students in your school/community are working on,
- Organize your day with a quick overview of upcoming meetings,
- Get your to-do tasks every morning at 9am, or
- Receive unread chat messages as a summary.
Learning how to build apps with Microsoft Graph is a critical skill to work across Microsoft technologies. Throughout #30DaysOfMSGraph challenge, we will help you upskill with Microsoft technologies and ecosystem by learning and building apps with Microsoft Graph.