This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, December edition! Check out the highlights below:
Microsoft Teams Productivity Summit
- ServiceNow Integration: Learn how you can integrate ServiceNow with Microsoft Teams. Watch the episode here.
- Employee Engagement with Viva Engage: Did you know Yammer had a makeover? See how Viva Engage (formerly Yammer) can help increase employee engagement. Learn more here.
- Teams Phone Ignite Updates: Did you miss some of the ignite announcements? In this episode, hear all of the Teams Phone updates announced at Ignite. See the updates here.
- Microsoft Approvals and eSign Integration: In this episode, learn how you can leverage Approvals and eSign in Microsoft Teams. Watch the episode here.
- What’s New with Microsoft Teams: In this session, learn about all of the new features coming to Microsoft Teams. Watch here.
- Supercharge Analytics and Reporting with M365 Data: See how you can leverage analytics and reporting with Microsoft 365 data. See the webinar here.
- Microsoft Teams Emergency Operations Center and Company Communicator: Learn how to leverage different Teams Platform tools to get the most value out of Microsoft Teams. Learn more here.
- Enabling Hybrid Work with Microsoft Teams: Learn how to enable hybrid work with Microsoft Teams. Watch the episode here.
HLS Show Me How
- Quick Polls in Microsoft Outlook: In this episode, see how you can create and embed a poll in Microsoft Outlook. See how here.
- Microsoft Purview: Are you interested in understanding and setting up Microsoft Purview? See the detailed instructions below:
- Overview of the blog
- Collaboration Overview
- Sharepoint Sites and Files
- OneDrive Files
- Teams Sites and Files
- Communication Overview
- Exchange Email Messaging
- Teams Chats and Streams
- Purview in the Real World Blog: Learn what’s new in Microsoft Purview. Read the post here.
- Tips for Windows 365 Configuration: Learn some tips and tricks on how to configure Windows 365. Read the post here.
- FastPass – Utilizing OCR and Microsoft Text Analytics: See how you can use Blazer and Azure Functions to assist healthcare users form new FHIR patient records with efficiency. Read the post here.
- Azure DevOps Pipelines: In this post, learn about introductory basic terminology around Azure DevOps Pipelines including the role of a task, job, and stages. Read the post here.
HLS Blog Contributors
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
James Havens, Senior Technical Specialist, Compliance
Phil Urban, Senior Technical Specialist
Sara Doerge, Director Customer Success Manager, Microsoft Teams
Francisco Ruiz, Cloud Solution Architect
John Folberth, Senior Cloud Solution Architect, Engineering
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Erin Spencer, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams