This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
Every month you’ll find an edition of our monthly newsletter in the Viva Glint Community. This communication is full of information that will help you get the most from your Viva Glint programs.
As this is the first time you are hearing from us in this forum, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Judy Weiner, and I am the Viva Glint content manager. I’m excited to share with you all the great Viva Glint resources that will help you deploy, adopt, and use our product to its fullest.
Also in this newsletter, we let you know about Viva Glint’s next “release date” and subsequently, when you should plan for a short platform shutdown when our technical team installs feature enhancements and performs regular maintenance. Your dashboard provides date and timing details two or three days before the release, but we want to be sure that you are aware of this monthly occurrence. All upcoming dates for scheduled shutdowns are listed here.
Get to know Viva Glint
As you are getting familiar with Viva Glint, we want to share the four dynamic websites that can help you on your journey:
- Viva Glint Community: One-stop-shop for all things Viva Glint – here you will find content, conversation, events, and more. Also, you will find links to the other sites that are mentioned below. (You are reading this blog on the Viva Community!)
- Viva Glint Documentation: The place to go to for technical documentation to learn about configuring and launching Viva Glint programs using our best practices.
- Viva Glint Learning Paths: Explore a topic in-depth through guided paths or learn how to accomplish a specific task through individual modules.
- Viva Glint Adoption: Discover how-to guides and marketing materials that you can use as your deploy Glint.
Join us for upcoming Viva Glint events
Join us on November 29, 2023, when our Viva Glint team will be sharing their insights into the employee experience within the retail industry. Hear from our People Science and Customer Experience experts about common industry trends. Registration link will be sent via email.
Explore our newest thought leadership
- Learn how you can build a holistic listening ecosystem strategy
- Check out tips and suggestions on how to survey employees about AI at work
- Explore employee experience trends for the technology industry
- Discover what People Science is at Microsoft Viva
- Learn more about the Microsoft Viva Glint patient safety survey
In your Viva Glint programs
Product feedback: Microsoft Viva Glint provides an easy and consistent way for customers to provide in-app feedback. Submissions go directly to Viva Glint product and engineering teams so they can review suggestions to inform roadmap and strategic prioritization. Read about submitting product feedback here.
Display logic: Display logic makes it easy to assign relevant survey items to the right survey taker. Survey items can be set to show, be hidden, or switch to another item depending on how the survey taker has answered previous survey items. Learn about Display Logic here.
SFTP: Simplify your employee data import process. Use Microsoft Viva Glint Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) to establish regular, automated imports of employee data. With this feature, service admins will be able to leverage SFTP as an import option, manage how they securely connect and transfer data, and specify which users should receive file import notifications. Read more about SFTP here.
Learn more about Viva Glint's partner network
Our Viva Glint network of customer success and people science service partners are empowered to provide you with a broad array of consulting services to maximize the impact of the insights and actions you can take on employee feedback. Visit this page for more information about the paid services a Viva Glint enabled partner can offer.
What we've been up to
Glint customer Lynn Moffett, VP of Human Resources at BMC Software spoke on September 27, 2023, about how their organization enables and empowers managers through effective employee listening. Watch the recording here.
On October 10, 2023, we held an event to discuss barriers to execution with Alexandre Piotrowski, Global Head of People Analytics and Insights at Brambles. Alex shared how Brambles has leveraged the power of Viva Glint to measure and improve their metrics around barriers to execution in their transformational journey to becoming more agile, collaborative and customer centric. Watch the recording here.
More next month!
As this is our first newsletter in the Viva Glint Community, please let us know what you think of this email. What did you like? What would be more helpful? Share feedback with by emailing us here.