This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Ignite is a free, virtual event that brings together experts, innovators, and community members to share insights, best practices, and solutions for the digital age. Whether you are a business leader, an IT professional, or an end user, you will find something valuable and relevant for your role and industry.
Are you looking for ways to improve your efficiency and effectiveness at work? Do you want to learn the latest updates about Outlook, Copilot in Outlook, and Bookings to optimize your workflow and achieve your goals? If so, you don't want to miss the Ignite sessions that cover these topics and more!
In this blog post, we will highlight the sessions that focus on Outlook and Bookings and how they can help you boost your productivity and performance. You can also check out the full list of sessions here and register for the event here.
Outlook is more than just an email client. It is a powerful tool that can help you manage your communications, tasks, calendar, contacts, and more. The new Outlook for Windows has been available in preview for a few months, and we want to share our latest updates on the product roadmap, features, and timelines. Additionally, our Outlook on-demand session will showcase Copilot in Outlook demos.
- Learn about the latest updates and enhancements in the new Outlook for Windows, including Copilot for mail and time management. The new Microsoft Outlook for Windows & Copilot help you achieve more
- Join us in an interactive hybrid session about the new Outlook for Windows with the experts! Ask questions, provide feedback, and share your experience with the new Outlook. The new Outlook for Windows Q&A (microsoft.com)
- Do you want to influence the future of Outlook? In this virtual round table session you can share your thoughts, experiences, feedback, and asks so you can help us make it a great experience for organization, admins, and end-users. Help us shape the future of Microsoft Outlook
Time Management Session
Time management is a crucial skill for anyone who wants to achieve more in less time and with less stress. It can help you prioritize your tasks, set realistic goals, and balance your work and life, and most can be achieved within the Outlook calendar.
- In this session, Shaping the future of time management (microsoft.com), you can be a key piece of how the future of time management across Microsoft 365 is developed. Come chat and share your ideas and challenges with the product team and see what they are working on.
Bookings is a Microsoft 365 app that allows you to schedule and manage appointments with your customers, clients, or colleagues. It can help you save time, reduce no-shows, and improve customer satisfaction.
- In this session, Help the Microsoft Bookings team shape how appointments are scheduled, you can help shape how appointments in Bookings get scheduled – You’ll talk with the product team and share your scheduling challenges, scenarios, and how you think Bookings could help.
We hope you are excited to join us at Ignite and learn more about Outlook, time management, and Bookings. Don't forget to register for the event and add the sessions you are interested in to your backpack. We look forward to seeing you online or in-person, hearing your feedback, and answer your questions. See you at Ignite!
Gabriel, Margie, Lily, and Thomas