This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Microsoft Tech Community - Latest Blogs - .
Less than a week for a fantastic opportunity to learn more about .NET development and build amazing projects with C# and .NET. It's the .NET Conf 2023 Student Zone, a beginner-friendly, virtual event where experts from Microsoft and the community will teach you how to use .NET for AI, web development, mobile development, and more!
The .NET Conf 2023 Student Zone will take place on November 13, 2023, at 7am PST | 10am EST | 3pm BST | 8:30pm IST. You can join us online for free and follow along with the live sessions, demos, and Q&A. You will also get access to additional resources and tutorials to help you get started with .NET development.
We have four great tracks: AI, web, mobile, game development. You will also get to meet some of the amazing speakers who will be presenting at the .NET Conf 2023 Student Zone, such as:
- Pablo Nunes Lopes: A Global Cloud Advocate at Microsoft, who helps students, educators and entrepreneurs leverage the power of Azure and other cloud technologies.
- Julia Muiruri: A Microsoft Cloud Advocate, passionate about technology and enjoys experimenting with emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and developer tools on App development experiences.
- Rory Preddy: A Principal Cloud Advocate at Microsoft, a passionate Accessibility Advocate and a Top Cloud Influencer.
- Rachel Kang: A Software Engineer on the .NET MAUI team at Microsoft and is passionate about all things accessibility.
- Maddy Epstein: A Sr. Communications Manager at Microsoft working to help the student developers fall in love with Microsoft.
- Luis Quintanilla: A Program Manager at Microsoft who's passionate about helping others get started building AI solutions in .NET.
- Kinfey Lo: A Microsoft Senior Cloud Advocate, focus on artificial intelligence and big data applications.
- Justin Yoo: A Senior Cloud Advocate from Microsoft. He is always looking for easy and convenient ways to build intelligent applications using the cutting-edge technologies with .NET and Azure.
- Maddy Montaquila: A Senior Product Manager on the .NET MAUI team. She loves helping developers be more productive by creating tooling to help them write code!
- Becky Buckler: A Product Manager on the .NET Growth team. After a decade of teaching math and art, she made the switch into tech.
- Zaid Zaim: A Spatial Computing Expert and three-time Microsoft MVP, known for his innovative work in augmented reality and Metaverse.
- Michael Hawker: A Senior Software Engineer at Microsoft. In his spare time, he loves tinkering with board and video game design and programming.
And many more!
If you are interested in joining the .NET Conf 2023 Student Zone, you can register for free [here]. You can also check out some of the additional resources we have prepared for you to get ready for the event, such as:
- .NET video series: A fun introduction to .NET development for mobile, web, and more, with bite-sized videos and interactive tutorials.
- Visual Studio Code tutorials: Learn VS Code's must-have features in short and practical tutorials, such as editing code with support from IntelliSense, finding anything in the Command Palette, running code in the integrated Terminal, powering up VS Code with extensions, and more.
- .NET for Beginners videos: Explore videos on web, mobile, desktop, C#, machine learning, containers/Docker, data access, and more.
- .NET learning paths: Discover your path to build apps with .NET on Microsoft Learn, with hands-on approach and free courses.
We hope you are as excited as we are for the .NET Conf 2023 Student Zone, and we can't wait to see you there!
Happy coding :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes: