This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Community Hub.
Do you want to embark on an amazing journey of AI innovation, mentorship, and the opportunity to win global recognition, USD100,000 and a mentorship session with Microsoft Chairman and CEO, Satya Nadella?
You will benefit from:
- Access to Cutting-edge Microsoft Developer Tools, Azure and AI technology with USD1,000 Azure credit and USD2,500 Azure + OpenAI credits.
- Personalized mentorship tailored for your journey as a founder.
- A global community of student entrepreneurs with Microsoft Startups and Microsoft FounderHub
The competition stages are:
- Qualifying (October 16 - January 24)
- MVP submissions (January 26 - February 9)
- Semifinals (February 23 - April 12)
- World Championship (April 26 – Microsoft Build in May 2024)
Learn more about the competition stages and how to get started: 2024 ImagineCup. Imagine Cup Rules and Regulations.
Submit your proof of concept by January 24, 2024. The MVP submission period is January 26 - February 9, but the earlier you apply to qualify, the earlier you can access your benefits and start building.
How to get started
Register NOW Welcome to the 2024 Imagine Cup - Microsoft Community Hub
But that's not all! As you embark on your Imagine Cup journey, consider starting with the Imagine Cup Cloud Skills Challenge. It's your chance to learn essential AI, tech, and entrepreneurial skills for the competition.
Imagine Cup 2024 is your pathway to innovation, mentorship, and global recognition. Join us today and unleash your startup's potential. Submit the proof of concept for your business by January 24. However, the sooner you apply, the sooner you gain access to your benefits.
Together, we'll create a brighter future through AI-driven entrepreneurship. Along the way, connect with a vibrant community of changemakers and drive meaningful positive change through your journey as a founder.